Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Breaking down the worlds leadng nutrient-dense superfood shake!

Posted by   + Show Post

I don't even know why I am posting this really but I love it when people try to compare one of the worlds best nutrient-dense superfood shake bases! Here is how it compares solely just to Herbalife. Both have: Protein & amino acids, vitamins & minerals, and antioxidants. However Shakeology also has (which Herbalife doesn't): phyo-nutrients, fiber, pre-biotics, and digestive enzymes! Plus it just simply tastes better too!!!!PLus to buy all those things seperately it would cost over $250. Heres how that breaks down:

Protein and amino acids: $32

Vitamins and minerals: $12

Antioxidants: $80

Phyto-nutrients: $40

Prebiotics: $36

Digestive enzymes: $50

So even though I thought shakeology was outrageously expensive at $120, its a hell of a lot cheaper than $250! Its seriously changed my life and I LOVE IT! And if you really think about it, it costs $4 a serving. That is 1 meal that satisfies your appetite, replenishes your energy levels, and curbs your cravings! Most people spend so much more than that on a fast food meal that is so much less healthy for you! So I suppose when you think about it in this way it is a deal. I just wish it was cheaper still! Like under $50 lol!

Seriously!!! Check it out here if your ready to make a difference!

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:49 PM
Replies (11-14):
mypbandj
by Jen on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:24 PM
What's a pre-biotic?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
preacherskid
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:37 PM

Found these, sorry not clicky

Quoting mypbandj:

What's a pre-biotic?

http://www.livestrong.com/article/408577-what-is-prebiotic-probiotic/

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/prebiotics/#axzz2JlT0gXKG

CafeMom Tickers
mp3mom
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:31 PM

Thanks!

Quoting scaudle:

I don't even know why I am posting this really but I love it when people try to compare one of the worlds best nutrient-dense superfood shake bases! Here is how it compares solely just to Herbalife. Both have: Protein & amino acids, vitamins & minerals, and antioxidants. However Shakeology also has (which Herbalife doesn't): phyo-nutrients, fiber, pre-biotics, and digestive enzymes! Plus it just simply tastes better too!!!!PLus to buy all those things seperately it would cost over $250. Heres how that breaks down:

Protein and amino acids: $32

Vitamins and minerals: $12

Antioxidants: $80

Phyto-nutrients: $40

Prebiotics: $36

Digestive enzymes: $50

So even though I thought shakeology was outrageously expensive at $120, its a hell of a lot cheaper than $250! Its seriously changed my life and I LOVE IT! And if you really think about it, it costs $4 a serving. That is 1 meal that satisfies your appetite, replenishes your energy levels, and curbs your cravings! Most people spend so much more than that on a fast food meal that is so much less healthy for you! So I suppose when you think about it in this way it is a deal. I just wish it was cheaper still! Like under $50 lol!

Seriously!!! Check it out here if your ready to make a difference!

ashley9603
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 1:08 PM

Im always on the hunt for some sort of after workout shake..I will check it out.I used to do Herbalife back in the day,but cant seem to find any reps to buy from(there seems to be no one doing it)I thought of Shaklee but they are kind of high.My company Mela has shakes but they are expensive(not a whole months worths in a container so it will cost me more to buy double....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN