Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Weekend Plans

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:10 AM
  • 11 Replies

What's going on this weekend?

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaMandee
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:36 PM

Not much is going on here, DH will work all weekend & we are getting 3 inches of snow tomorrow. Im sure the kids and I will go out and play in it if it is not to cold. 

CrazedMomof2
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:51 PM
Long run tomorrow, e2 has two basketball games and the. Super Bowl party on Sunday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
reneawesley
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:10 PM

Stock show tomorrow, no plans SundaySunday

BelindaDuvessa
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:32 AM

Cleaning.  I am sick and tired of my apartment being so clutterful, so we are going through and getting rid of everything we don't need.  We'll do the clothes later.  If it's not essential, I'm getting rid of it.  No Superbowl for me.  We usually go to my mom's to watch it but the car isn't big enough for 6 of us....and I don't have TV at my place, just Netflix (never hooked it up and haven't missed it in 5 years...).

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:31 AM

Stay warm mama!

Quoting MamaMandee:

Not much is going on here, DH will work all weekend & we are getting 3 inches of snow tomorrow. Im sure the kids and I will go out and play in it if it is not to cold. 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:04 AM

Sounds fun!  I'm doing my long run on Sunday:)

Quoting CrazedMomof2:

Long run tomorrow, e2 has two basketball games and the. Super Bowl party on Sunday.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:04 AM

What is a stock show?

Quoting reneawesley:

Stock show tomorrow, no plans SundaySunday

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:05 AM

We are cleaning too...moving in 2 weeks!

Quoting BelindaDuvessa:

Cleaning.  I am sick and tired of my apartment being so clutterful, so we are going through and getting rid of everything we don't need.  We'll do the clothes later.  If it's not essential, I'm getting rid of it.  No Superbowl for me.  We usually go to my mom's to watch it but the car isn't big enough for 6 of us....and I don't have TV at my place, just Netflix (never hooked it up and haven't missed it in 5 years...).

CrazedMomof2
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:48 AM
I'm switching mine to Sunday too! I decided that would be better. But I'm of for a few for now and then have body pump!!

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Sounds fun!  I'm doing my long run on Sunday:)

Quoting CrazedMomof2:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armygirl16
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:51 AM
Eating at a amazingly delicious Southern restaurant here in Portland OR. Not very healthy...but hubby leaves next week for 7 months for army training, so we are going to our favorite restaurant. Then insanity, church, and major cleaning.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN