Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

February Goals

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:11 AM
  • 12 Replies

What are your goals for this month?  I can't believe January is already over!!

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CrazedMomof2
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:24 PM

January was a great start to the year for me. I lost 6lbs and ran 104 miles and crossed trained consistantly more than I ever have in my entire life!!! 

I would like to hit 100 for Feb, continue with my training schedule and lose a few more pounds if possible. I'd really like to tone my back side since swim suit season is right around the corner!!!

cmorris1200
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:56 PM

Down 7 lbs.  Sick kids interfered with my workouts.

I hope to lose another 6lb this month.  Starting with the trainer this week.  Go skating 3 times a week annd resistance training 3 times a week.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:19 AM

Wow!  That's awesome Sandra!  Great job!

Quoting CrazedMomof2:

January was a great start to the year for me. I lost 6lbs and ran 104 miles and crossed trained consistantly more than I ever have in my entire life!!! 

I would like to hit 100 for Feb, continue with my training schedule and lose a few more pounds if possible. I'd really like to tone my back side since swim suit season is right around the corner!!!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:19 AM

Nice job!!!

Quoting cmorris1200:

Down 7 lbs.  Sick kids interfered with my workouts.

I hope to lose another 6lb this month.  Starting with the trainer this week.  Go skating 3 times a week annd resistance training 3 times a week.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:20 AM

Well, I ran 77.5 miles in January...want to hit 80 miles for February.  I also would like to lose 5 pounds.  

AjCeCeMom
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:21 AM
I'm traveling for work a lot on February so just concentrating on healthy eating on the road and in airports. That's a challenge enough!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:23 AM

You can do it mama...good luck!

Quoting AjCeCeMom:

I'm traveling for work a lot on February so just concentrating on healthy eating on the road and in airports. That's a challenge enough!

armygirl16
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:44 AM
Insanity every day (except rest days), double my veggies each day. Quit eating after work (get off at 11:30pm), drink 64ozof water a day and get under 140lbs (I'm 143).
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CrazedMomof2
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:46 AM
Thanks. I'm also part if a clean eating challenge this month. I hope that helps me see some abs!!!!

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Wow!  That's awesome Sandra!  Great job!

Quoting CrazedMomof2:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
reneawesley
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:10 AM
Clean up my eating and workout more.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN