Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

What Kind Of...

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 6:31 PM
  • 10 Replies

Valentine are you? Take the Quiz, let us know~

http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofvalentineareyouquiz/

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 6:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mp3mom
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 6:35 PM

You Are a Nonchalant Valentine

You're happy to celebrate Valentine's Day if your sweetie is into it, but it's really not your thing.
You think love transcends commercial holidays, and you definitely don't put a lot of stock in V-Day.

Your perfect Valentine's Day date is low key and easy... No gifts if you can help it.
You think it's a lot more meaningful to spend a quiet night at home together than to go to a fancy restaurant. 

True! I could care less, lol!

reneawesley
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:51 PM
Adventurous valentine
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mypbandj
by Jen on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:03 PM
Me too!

Quoting mp3mom:

You're happy to celebrate Valentine's Day if your sweetie is into it, but it's really not your thing.
You think love transcends commercial holidays, and you definitely don't put a lot of stock in V-Day.

Your perfect Valentine's Day date is low key and easy... No gifts if you can help it.
You think it's a lot more meaningful to spend a quiet night at home together than to go to a fancy restaurant. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:38 AM

Same here!

Quoting mp3mom:

SabrinaLC
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:09 AM
1 mom liked this

You are a Nonchalant Valentine

That's not totally accurate, lol

mp3mom
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:06 PM

Are you really into Valentine's Day?

Quoting SabrinaLC:

SabrinaLC
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:36 PM

I do enjoy Valentine's Day.  We make it a family thing.  We have a special dinner with the kids and make a special dessert.  We also get treats for each other.  I love it :-)  It's Love Day <3

Quoting mp3mom:

Quoting SabrinaLC:

***Sabrina *~* wife to Matt  8/6/05*~*Mommy to Isaac 7/25/06, *~*Liam 7/30/08, *~* and Eban 6/24/10***

mp3mom
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:47 PM

That's really a nice family thing! What a special day for them!

Quoting SabrinaLC:

I do enjoy Valentine's Day.  We make it a family thing.  We have a special dinner with the kids and make a special dessert.  We also get treats for each other.  I love it :-)  It's Love Day <3

Quoting mp3mom:

Quoting SabrinaLC:

cleanaturalady
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:20 PM

Yes, that pretty much sums it up. 

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:31 PM

You are a ROMANTIC valentine:

You can't help but be a total sucker for romance. And Valentine's Day is definitely your holiday.
You're ready for some major fanfare. It would be hard for your sweetie to go overboard

Your ideal Valentine's Day includes roses, candles, a fancy dinner... the works!
You're not saying V-Day has to be perfect, but you'll make it that way if you can.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)