Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yummmmm....milk

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:29 PM
Jen
  • 37 Replies

Um NOT! I saw this on fb too. Does anyone know if it's true? 

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amonkeymom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:30 PM

I knew there was a reason I hate milk.

CrazedMomof2
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:32 PM
I don't drink milk.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SabrinaLC
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:53 PM

oh I'm sure there is some truth to it.

Cow milk is just not meant for humans.  

Samanthamommy
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:29 PM

gross

jenerica.
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I think that it's probably true for pasteurized milk.  It's cooked to kill all the heebie jeebies.

But if you know where your milk comes from, you can feel better about what is in it and what is not.

Here are the nutritional facts for the type of milk my family drinks.

Honestly, I think that "ad" looks like propaganda put out by vegans.  Or it could be partial information, (put out by proponents of raw dairy), taken out of context.

Kainalu55
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:58 PM

I don't drink milk!

4kidz916
by Healthiest Mom! on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:07 PM
1 mom liked this

I think that there's probably some truth in what's posted above.  We've started drinking organic, low temp pasteruized milk from grass fed cows.  It tastes so much better than the regular cartons of milk.  It even comes in a glass bottle.  

cleanaturalady
by Kim on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:43 PM

Gross.

jenerica.
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:58 PM

Quoting 4kidz916:

I think that there's probably some truth in what's posted above.  We've started drinking organic, low temp pasteruized milk from grass fed cows.  It tastes so much better than the regular cartons of milk.  It even comes in a glass bottle.  

That's how I feel about the raw milk my family now drinks.  It is so delicious.  I can't believe I ever wasted my time drinking pasteurized low fat milk.

************************************************************************************************************************************
Doubt yourself and you doubt everything you see. Judge yourself and you see judges everywhere. But if you listen to the sound of your own voice, you can rise above doubt and judgment. And you can see forever.
~Nancy Kerrigan  (Wow!  Who knew ole horse face could be so insightful?)

dusky_rose
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 5:10 PM

I agree!

Quoting jenerica.:

I think that it's probably true for pasteurized milk.  It's cooked to kill all the heebie jeebies.

But if you know where your milk comes from, you can feel better about what is in it and what is not.

Here are the nutritional facts for the type of milk my family drinks.

Honestly, I think that "ad" looks like propaganda put out by vegans.  Or it could be partial information, (put out by proponents of raw dairy), taken out of context.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)