Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

How to feel better

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:32 PM
Jen
  • 14 Replies
3 moms liked this

This was outside the cafeteria of our local children's hospital. I had to take my son there yesterday and snapped a picture when I saw it so I could share with you ladies!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mp3mom
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:39 PM

Cute :) I hope your son's okay!

mypbandj
by Jen on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:56 PM

He's okay! Thanks for asking. 

Last year, at his regular appointment with the eye dr, they found some abnormal vessels growing on his iris and we were referred to the children's hospital to see the ophthalmologist. They took  pictures and told us to come back in a year - so this was our year check up. This is what she said to me after looking at it a year later: "It's more impressive."

So we've now been referred on to one of her collegues who specializes in the surface of the eye and we are also meeting with another dr who is coming over from KU Med. All this is next week. His vision is ok and his eye pressure is good too so I am not *too* anxious about it. 

Quoting mp3mom:

mp3mom
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:06 PM

I'm glad to hear it! Still, will you let us know?

Quoting mypbandj:

Last year, at his regular appointment with the eye dr, they found some abnormal vessels growing on his iris and we were referred to the children's hospital to see the ophthalmologist. They took  pictures and told us to come back in a year - so this was our year check up. This is what she said to me after looking at it a year later: "It's more impressive."

So we've now been referred on to one of her collegues who specializes in the surface of the eye and we are also meeting with another dr who is coming over from KU Med. All this is next week. His vision is ok and his eye pressure is good too so I am not *too* anxious about it. 

Quoting mp3mom:

copperswifey
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:08 PM

That is really cute! :)

mypbandj
by Jen on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Sure will.

Quoting mp3mom:

I'm glad to hear it! Still, will you let us know?

Quoting mypbandj:

Quoting mp3mom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaMandee
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:29 PM
Nice!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dusky_rose
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:23 PM

I love it!

~ From your friendly neighborhood Sue :-) <3 ~

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:56 PM

Great!

4kidz916
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:05 PM

That's cute.  It would be nice to have in school cafeterias as well. 

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:41 PM

very true

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)