Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Happy Valentine's Day!

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:20 AM
  • 37 Replies

Any plans today ladies?  Kid activites?  Spouse activites?  Share with us:)

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Well, we are closing on our new house today...Happy Valentine's Day to me!!  We have our final walk through this morning at 9:30 while Brady's in ABA therapy.  Then he has school this afternoon, and they have a little party at school to exchange Valentine's and eat treats and such...it will be fun for them!  We close at 1:00 and then have plenty of work to do...cleaning (I'm a neat freak!) and prep before tv and internet are installed tomorrow.  

elasmimi
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:43 AM

Just baking a cake, and got a heart shaped box of chocolates for little girl.

goddess99
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:49 AM

The family is going out to eat.

natesmom1228
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:50 AM
1 mom liked this

I am making red velvet brownies when I get home from the gym. My son wants Sushi for dinner so that is what he is having. I am not a seafood fan so I will be making chicken for my hubby and I. After the kiddo goes to bed it will be wine and chocolate covered strawberries for hubby and I.

reneawesley
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:58 AM
We have a party in the morning with our homeschool group. That's it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
reneawesley
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:59 AM
Congrats Darby!

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Well, we are closing on our new house today...Happy Valentine's Day to me!!  We have our final walk through this morning at 9:30 while Brady's in ABA therapy.  Then he has school this afternoon, and they have a little party at school to exchange Valentine's and eat treats and such...it will be fun for them!  We close at 1:00 and then have plenty of work to do...cleaning (I'm a neat freak!) and prep before tv and internet are installed tomorrow.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mypbandj
by Jen on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:39 PM

How exciting!!!!

Quoting darbyakeep45:

sonshining
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:44 PM

Happy Valentines Day Healthy Moms! My husband took my son and I out to dinner last night. We usually go Valentines eve, to beat the crowds. My husband and son got cards and chocolate hearts from me. My son has a "casual party" in his class.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:57 PM
Sounds fun!

Quoting elasmimi:

Just baking a cake, and got a heart shaped box of chocolates for little girl.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:57 PM
What a good idea! Glad you had a good time!

Quoting sonshining:

Happy Valentines Day Healthy Moms! My husband took my son and I out to dinner last night. We usually go Valentines eve, to beat the crowds. My husband and son got cards and chocolate hearts from me. My son has a "casual party" in his class.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN