Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Rasberry Ultra Drops to remove belly fat?

Posted by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 1:28 PM
  • 7 Replies

Ok, so here I am in my mid fifties and I have belly fat like never before. Granted, I have a desk job where I sit a lot and no, I don't do as many cardio excercise as I should to work it off. I do walk, and do some wieght bearing excercise to prevent osteoporosis. But I keep coming across these Rasberry Ultra Drops ads and emails. Have you heard anything about them? The before and after photos are tempting me to order them. I look like the before photos, and I would love to look like the after photos again!!

by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 1:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
AromaDrops33
by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 2:53 PM

Are you able to see the ingredients? If there's anything in it that you can't pronounce, chances are that it's not all that healthy. I've been using an essential oil blend called Slim & Sassy for my weight loss. It's all natural, no side effects, helps with digestion issues, curbs appetite, energizes with natural oils. I've lost 8lbs so far and many of my customers have also had great success. If you'd be interested in more detailed info let me know!! 

lmcaninch
by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 3:54 PM

I have heard of those but haven't tried it.  I found B-slim.  It is a great system and I lost 8 inches in 2 weeks on it.  No exercise and you have a shake for breakfast, a 400-600 calorie lunch and a 400-600 calorie dinner.  It is all natural and taste great.  If you would like to know more about this before you commit to something let me know and good luck.  Loosing weight can be so hard.

CrazedMomof2
by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 4:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Never heard of it but I wouldn't try it. 

Move more and eat less. I have a desk job too and I make time to take care of myself. 

You CAN do it!!!

suetoo
by Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 1:38 PM
1 mom liked this

You've been 'phished'! Truly! Check your email security, and my sil just had to change her email address for those very emails. Be cautious about opening any email from addresses you don't recognize.

Alyson121
by Alyson on Mar. 17, 2013 at 3:13 PM

I've heard of the raspberry ketones. Seems like since Dr. Oz mention them all kinds of raspberry this or that has popped up on the net. Check out a good natural health store in your area and see if they can help you.

mrswillie
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 3:16 PM
1 mom liked this

If it sounds to good to be true...it IS.

Rota
by Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 11:34 AM

Belly fat is a sign of a poor diet- mainly too much sugar. Many artificial sweeteners also will add on the pounds and HFCS goes directly to your liver to make triglycerides.

After the age of 40 or so, slimming down is very difficult. Our metabolism tends to slow down and when we go on a calorie restricted diet, our body says WHOA- I'm not getting what I need so I will slow everything down. So your metabolism slows even more. What it then does is use your muscle for its energy needs. When you lose muscle, your metabolism slows even more. Yikes. You are in a losing battle.

I work with a company called Shaklee and they have done a lot of research on Olympic athletes who wanted to lose weight but could not afford to lose any muscle. What they discovered is that if you consume a product that has leucine in it , your body will use your fat stores for energy instead of muscle. Many diet products found in the market place are quick fixes and usually when you stop taking the product, the weight returns. When you use the Shaklee product, you are losing fat- not muscle so you tend to keep the weight off ( assuming you are eating appropriately).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)