Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Lost 7 lbs in 7 days :)

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm not  sure why the picture is coming out sideways but anyways....so I lost 7 lbs in 7 days! I just started the paleo diet and for lunch I've been drinking THIS smoothie EVERYDAY! I found it on Pinterest and under the picture it said "drink this everyday and watch pounds just shed off". I think, honestly, that the combination of both is what's really helping me!

For 1 serving :

1 small/medium banana

1/2 apple

1/2 orange

4 strawberries (preferably frozen)

Handful of spinach

Blend & enjoy!

DON'T be scared of the spinach!! Lol! ALOT of people think its weird but I promise you can't even taste it! It's probably one of the best smoothies I've ever had! Been drinking it for almost 2 weeks and I'm definately not even close to being sick of it. And also, I just buy fresh strawberries then throw them in the freezer to freeze up. It makes the smoothie cold and not watered down from using ice cubes!

by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 10:51 PM
Replies (11-14):
pattya925
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 12:28 AM

That sounds really good!  Will be trying this one!

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 7:16 AM

very cool.  Thanks for sharing

Hannahsjoy
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:21 PM

I drink this everyday minus the bananas and haven't lost one pound. Good for you for losing the 7. I must be doing something wrong!!

Lzabierek
by Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 5:01 PM

Do you replace it as a meal? Do you eat healthy otherwise? I know my husband was eating a little junk food here & there and he was drinking this as a damn snack instead of substituting it as a meal & he didn't lose any weight either.

Quoting Hannahsjoy:

I drink this everyday minus the bananas and haven't lost one pound. Good for you for losing the 7. I must be doing something wrong!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)