Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

what is going on with me ?

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm kinda freaking out! lately every time i drink coffee i get such a bad headache and really shaky, dizzy and short of breath. I have not idea what it could be coffee never did that to me before it just this past 2 months that  its doing that to me and is making me mad because i love coffee

screaming

by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 3:39 PM
Replies (11-12):
Mama_Pollito
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 11:14 AM

nt\ot really the last time i had medication was about 4 month ago and it was only for a week

Quoting Northwest_angel:

Have you recently started any new medications? I am more sensitive to caffeine when I use cold medicines and such.

Basherte
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 11:17 AM

Get checked and start getting caffeine free coffe and mix the two. See if that helps. It might be the gastritis. Not sure. I know very little about that.

*hugs* 

If it is the grease in the bacon that causes it. Turkey bacon has a lot of flavor and  less grease. 

Quoting Mama_Pollito:

it happens just with the first cup, before i used to drink 3 cups of coffee a day now i cant even handle one and i get all shaky, I don't think I'm pregnant, I thought i was but i had a home pregnancy test came negative and days later i had my period but i don't know if is because the coffee or the gastritis but i been feeling a lot of nausea lately and cheese smelly things bother me a lot! and bacon :( is making me sad everything i love is getting me sick

Quoting Basherte:

Are you pregnant?

Have you changed anything else in your diet or routine? How many cups of coffee do you drink in one day? Does it happen with the first cup? or just subsequent cups?

Good luck.

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)