Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Introducing myself to u all

hello there hope this introduction doesnt bore u to pieces but i figured since i joined that i should introduce myself and get involved in the group.....

My name is Sara I am 27 yrs old and extreamly overweight ***(hints to why I am on this sight to get ideas tips ans support to lose it)***

I live in a town called Redding in the Northern part of California, it isnt a big town but not small neither....

I am a Wife to a great man who puts up with me.....I am a Mommy to a wonderful 6 yr old Son named Christopher

I am told I am very optomistic and I try real hard to be. . . I want to think everything has a positive outcome.....

I am addicted to quotes and to pinterest I can not get enough of either one of them lol

I am very open minded. . .I am like an open book if you ever wanna know something about me feel free to ask me I will likely tell you the answer. . . . .

I am hoping before 2013 is over that I can lose over all 100 lbs but we shall see I want to work on losing 50 by june heres hoping

I have many hobbies *( i wont bore u now with all or any of them but just know I could go on for at least 20 mins telling u all the things I enjoy)*

so I gues today besides my intro I am here to see what kind of advice U guys can give me if any. . . . . .

by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:48 AM
Replies (11-11):
lmcaninch
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:57 AM

Welcome and love pinterest also.  I try to avoid it because if I go on there my day is wasted lol.  I am a sahm of 2 little girls and I have started a weight loss system that so far I love.  I lost 10 inches in 3 weeks and my energy level is up so much that now I feel like working out so I can't wait to see how the next few weeks go.  If you would like some info on this let me know.  Good luck loosing weight can be tough but if you stick with it you can do it :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)