Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Week of 3/31

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 12:15 AM
  • 5 Replies

Back and hip finally starting to feel better, so back to exercising it is!  Here's this week's plan:

Sunday's Plan: 30+ minute interval training from On Demand. If time, run-walk intervals.

Monday's Plan: Cardio Pump at 10:30, then 30 min on the recumbent bike

Tuesday's Plan: Free swim w. DS - 1 hr. Run-walk intervals at track/gym. Abs/back.

Wednesday's Plan: Cardio Pump at 10:30. Yoga video from On Demand.

Thursday's Plan: 15 min cardio, arms.

Friday's Plan: 15 min cardio, leg series

Saturday's Plan: Something fun with DS after work, abs/back.

Stretches every day.

**30 day Squat Challenge from April 1-30**

by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 12:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
pattya925
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 5:51 PM

Sunday's Plan: 30+ minute interval training from On Demand. If time, run-walk intervals.

Couldn't find an On Demand video that I liked so did my own.  Alternated high-intensity cardio with strength moves - did biceps, triceps, shoulders, chest, back, abs w. obliques, thighs, butt.  Did 30 minutes.

And it's raining and gym is closed so couldn't do the run-walk intervals.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:00 PM

Great plan mama!  Good luck!

pattya925
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 8:56 PM

Thanks!  Feeling today's workout in my hip a bit but not too bad.. gonna take some Motrin before bed and stretch.  :) Looking forward to my step/weights class tomorrow.  Love my instructor, Amy.. she is amazing!

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Great plan mama!  Good luck!

pattya925
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:44 PM

Monday's Plan: Cardio Pump at 10:30, then 30 min on the recumbent bike

Woke with a bad cold at noon - my son let me sleep in (angel!!) so I missed my step class... gonna save the people at the gym from being exposed to my germs and not go today.

I did my 50 squats for day one of the squat challenge and am going for a walk shortly with my son.  Not quite the same intensity but any activity is better than NO activity.  

ETA: Walked to library and back home (our home is on top of a steep hill), then to visit Grammy and home.

We also did 30 minutes of different exercises together... he would call out 10 high knees so we'd do them... I'd yell out 20 toe touches with overhead reach, etc.. We did this while he was watching a Nickelodeon show...

pattya925
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 5:38 AM

Tuesday's Plan: Free swim w. DS - 1 hr. Run-walk intervals at track/gym. Abs/back.  55 squats for squat challenge.

5:30 am - 55 squats done!! (1 set of 25, 1 set of 30)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN