Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Herbalife?

Posted by on May. 14, 2013 at 9:15 AM
  • 10 Replies
Any moms here do herbalife? I started a week ago and feel great. I'm doing gluten free because I have ulcerative colitis and I'm using some digestive supplements too. What do you eat when you are out all day? I usually do a shake for breakfast and lunch but obviously can't if I'm at the zoo all day.
by on May. 14, 2013 at 9:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Basherte
by on May. 15, 2013 at 8:03 AM

I've tried herbalife. I would never sell that stuff, but I will buy it.

I'm never out all day long that I can't get to a store to buy something to eat.

CafeMom Tickers
Rota
by Member on May. 16, 2013 at 5:26 PM

The best thing you can do for your UC is eat lots of vegetables ( organic) and take top quality probiotics- ones that guarantee delivery into the large intestine.

AshlynnJadesMom
by on May. 17, 2013 at 8:37 AM
Right now I'm taking lialda and uceris for my UC. I feel so much better while using herbalife. I ended up making a shake and freezing it then putting it in our cooler I packed. I was able to still have my shake for lunch:)
TiffanyD78
by Member on May. 18, 2013 at 8:50 AM
I've heard of herbalife and even researched all about it. Honestly when you research it, nothing compares to the research on Moringa Oleifera. My family has been drinking it from Zija for a year and a half and the benefits are amazing. A friend of mine has ulcerative colitis and the Moringa has helped her. Do your research on all of this. Www.researchmoringa.com
darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 19, 2013 at 7:05 PM

Good luck mama!  No experience here:)

olive.juice
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 8:50 PM
I do herbalife. I am a distributor as well. If I am out and about I will either do a shake for breakfast and a meal bar for lunch or a shake for breakfast and a healthy colorful meal. If I know I'm going somewhere where there isn't a healthy meal available then I will pack a salad with some oil and vinegar dressing.
PrincessZ20
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:27 AM
I'm not familiar with it, so I'm not help...but here's wishing you luck with it!!
mnmo3bb
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 7:11 PM
I don't soy protein but I know it's helped people lose weight... I get a whey protein that's from grass fed cows. When I'm grain free I bring nuts, apples, jerkey... Mainly snacks that I can bring with... Sunflower seeds helps hold off hunger lol
mnmo3bb
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 7:12 PM
Eggs are easy to bring too
ablackdolphin
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 9:34 PM
Decades ago I swear I had s mold heart attack from it my heart was racing like crazy from it!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)