Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feel like I'm falling apart

Posted by on May. 25, 2013 at 2:21 PM
  • 12 Replies
For almost a year now I have been suffering from numerous things that I wish I knew what is causing me to feel the way I do. Severe tension headaches my neck is sore quite a bit which I think causes this, my stomach is always upset or least it seems like I lose count how many times my stomach is upset in a week which stops me from going to many places because it hits me out of no where without any warning signs one minute my stomach is fine next minute it's so upset I'm running to the bathroom and trying to make the pain go away, now my body it's extremely sore it seems to get worse my lower back, legs, arms just aching sharp pain and I still do my usual stuff during the day but it really makes it hard when I'm cleaning around the house I gotta stop for a few mins to give my body a break because my body is just throbbing which I don't know why this never bothered me before but almost a year ago I have been feeling like this just seems to feel worse now I'm always tired even if I haven't done much laying down just seems to help when I'm sore but I can't always do this things need to be done children need to cared for etc. I'm just wondering has anyone else experience this? What did it end up being ?
by on May. 25, 2013 at 2:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SarahMommie
by on May. 25, 2013 at 2:25 PM
My dh had several of these symptoms and it turned out to be Graves' disease! It took a long time to figure it out he had bloodwork done originally but he needed to go see an endocrinologist to get the right tests done. Once there they found out he had a severe case he is on meds now (going on 3 months) and he does have more good days than bad now they said it will take 1yr+ to feel better.
Alyson121
by Alyson on May. 28, 2013 at 4:39 PM

Have you talked to your doctor about how your body is hurting you constantly? 

mrsrobins2012
by on May. 28, 2013 at 7:00 PM
I made an appointment with my doctor which is still 2weeks away. My mom believes I'm suffering from that same thing she is which is fibromyalgia

Quoting Alyson121:

Have you talked to your doctor about how your body is hurting you constantly? 

Basherte
by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:39 AM

I was sick a lot the last couple of years, and run down tired, felt like I needed breaks, but I didn't have the muscle soreness.

Mine was depression.

it sounds a lot like what my friend describes when she talks about her fibromyalgia.

as well as issues with digestion being an allergy to certain things. IBS.

CafeMom Tickers
mrsrobins2012
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:22 AM
I can go without eating one day just because I rather not have to deal with the upset stomach it doesn't matter it still just gets upset but I don't know we'll see what's going on soon I hope

Quoting Basherte:

I was sick a lot the last couple of years, and run down tired, felt like I needed breaks, but I didn't have the muscle soreness.

Mine was depression.

it sounds a lot like what my friend describes when she talks about her fibromyalgia.

Basherte
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:39 AM

Update us so we know that you are okay, or know that there is something that you can do about it.

Please?

Quoting mrsrobins2012:

I can go without eating one day just because I rather not have to deal with the upset stomach it doesn't matter it still just gets upset but I don't know we'll see what's going on soon I hope

Quoting Basherte:

Mine was depression.

CafeMom Tickers
mrsrobins2012
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:42 AM
I will, it took my mom awhile to find out it was fibromyalgia

Quoting Basherte:

Update us so we know that you are okay, or know that there is something that you can do about it.

Please?

Quoting mrsrobins2012:

Quoting Basherte:

Mine was depression.

Basherte
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:44 AM

I hope you can figure it out soon.

Quoting mrsrobins2012:

Quoting Basherte:

Please?

Quoting mrsrobins2012:

Quoting Basherte:

Mine was depression.

CafeMom Tickers
mrsrobins2012
by on May. 29, 2013 at 6:20 PM
Thanks me too

Quoting Basherte:

I hope you can figure it out soon.

Quoting mrsrobins2012:

Quoting Basherte:

Please?

Quoting mrsrobins2012:

Quoting Basherte:

Mine was depression.

alc4evermom
by Member on Jun. 3, 2013 at 3:04 PM

My boyfriend had all kinds of pain and he had pinched his sciatic nerve.  I caused pain in his legs---shooting pains and terrible headaches.  And the good news is, it's very treatable with chiropractic maintaince.  Definately go see a doctor

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)