Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feel like I'm falling apart

Posted by   + Show Post
For almost a year now I have been suffering from numerous things that I wish I knew what is causing me to feel the way I do. Severe tension headaches my neck is sore quite a bit which I think causes this, my stomach is always upset or least it seems like I lose count how many times my stomach is upset in a week which stops me from going to many places because it hits me out of no where without any warning signs one minute my stomach is fine next minute it's so upset I'm running to the bathroom and trying to make the pain go away, now my body it's extremely sore it seems to get worse my lower back, legs, arms just aching sharp pain and I still do my usual stuff during the day but it really makes it hard when I'm cleaning around the house I gotta stop for a few mins to give my body a break because my body is just throbbing which I don't know why this never bothered me before but almost a year ago I have been feeling like this just seems to feel worse now I'm always tired even if I haven't done much laying down just seems to help when I'm sore but I can't always do this things need to be done children need to cared for etc. I'm just wondering has anyone else experience this? What did it end up being ?
by on May. 25, 2013 at 2:21 PM
Replies (11-12):
alc4evermom
by Member on Jun. 3, 2013 at 3:06 PM

Sorry I meant to say "it caused pain"---I didn't cause it lol

suetoo
by Member on Jun. 4, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Took 4 drs 6 yrs to figure out I have lupus, fibro AND Hashimoto's and APS. all autoimmune.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)