Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

How do you add a little sweetness to your child's day?

Posted by   + Show Post

We gave moms Del Monte Mango and Mango Pineapple Fruit Cup® Snacks for their school aged children. 

Check out what they had to say about their experience and then tell us, how do you add a little sweetness to your child's day?

by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 12:58 PM
Replies (121-122):
armywife2408
by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 7:36 PM

You can buy the reusable ones, I ordered it online. We make our own apple sauce and add other fruits with it. :)

http://www.amazon.com/BooginHead-SqueezEms-Reusable-Food-Pouches/dp/B00AP5PJD8/ref=sr_1_7?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1379547343&sr=1-7&keywords=reusable+food+pouch

Quoting NWP:

I always include a fruit in the kids school lunches. Most of the time I put in fresh fruit, but at least once a week I will include a fruit cup or apple sauce. I am excited to try the squeeze ones as my pre k child loves that kind of thing. I wish those bags were reusable.

Dzyre1115
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 7:55 PM

Once a week I make a dessert that they would not normally get, something other than just fruit.  Tonight I took frozen overripe bananas and blended them in the Ninja with some milk until it was the consistency of ice cream.  Then I took a little butter, brown sugar and milk and made a quick caramel sauce for the top.  A healthy spin on bananas foster. 

Their sweet treat daily is fruit, apple slices with unsweetened natural peanut butter, frozen grapes, orange slices, etc.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN