Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

What healthy snacks do you pack in your kid's lunchbox?

Posted by   + Show Post

We gave moms  Del MonteĀ® FruitBurstā„¢ Squeezers for their school aged children. 

Check out what they had to say about their experience and then tell us, what healthy snacks do you pack in your kid's lunchbox?

by on Aug. 18, 2013 at 9:02 PM
Replies (111-119):
jackiewal10
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 1:47 PM

Del Monte is NOT something I would consider healthy.  Not by a long stretch.  Too many GMO's in their products and nothing is organic.

CharmMom1216
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 2:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Grapes my toddler loves grapes
alf2651
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 3:27 PM

She likes Buddy Fruit pouches, grapes, Babybel cheese and crackers, apple slices. She likes fruit, so we pack a lot of it for her snacks.

CafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

othermom
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 6:14 PM

I like to pack, fruit, string cheese, yogurts and things like that

mommy074ever
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 7:20 PM

my son is 6 in 1st grade ansd will not try the sqweezers for fear that they are "for babies" but i like them lmao

209mom4you
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 8:20 PM
I think I'll try those fruit squeezers my son loves strawberry!
Its.me.Sam.
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 9:09 PM

i generally agree.  and i dont put that stuff into my kids lunch (those pre-packaged kind of things), just put the real deal,  real fruit, real veg.  BUT the ingredients dont look to bad... but i am not sure where to look for the GMOs and such.

sample:

INGREDIENTS: Pear puree concentrate, water, pumpkin juice concentrate, peach puree concentrate, pear juice concentrate, carrot juice concentrate, carrot puree, mango puree concentrate, natural flavors, citric acid, ascorbic acid (Vitamin C).

Quoting jackiewal10:

Del Monte is NOT something I would consider healthy.  Not by a long stretch.  Too many GMO's in their products and nothing is organic.

iHEAVENn
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 11:30 PM

My son only gets a snack at kindergarten.. he gets grapes, carrots, gold fish crackers, and raisins. 

Deucesmommy1
by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 4:17 PM

Hi! I pack applesauce, strawberrys, string cheese, sometimes cereal.

:0)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN