Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

what is the earlier's age to..........................................

Posted by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 8:58 AM
  • 8 Replies

have pre-menopause I have light aunt flo's, headaches, moody swigh and hot flashes. i'm only 36 years and i'm stress out.

any advice will help

thanks

Kristy

God Bless You

by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 8:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
GypsiSky
by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 12:19 PM

I'm not sure, but I think it depends on several factors including when you first started your menstrul cycles and even genetics. My guess would be you're a bit young for it to be that, but that's just a guess. Ask your OB... he or she would have the best answer :)

Barabell
by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 12:56 PM
1 mom liked this

I would talk to your OB/GYN to make sure your assumption is correct.

My mom said that increasing her soy intake helped her some through menopause.

Hottmomma607
by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 6:15 PM
Bump
LindaClement
by Gold Member on Aug. 4, 2013 at 12:22 AM

36 is not out of range...

If you have biological aunts, older sisters and your mom's around, ask them when it started --it tends to run in families.

clairewait
by Member on Aug. 4, 2013 at 9:51 PM

Are you on BC? Your hormones could be whacky for a number of reasons. I wouldn't jump straight to a menopause conclusion, though, it does tend to run in families. If your mom started it young, it is more likely for you as well.

Claire Wait

My blog: TheUnderToad.com

celestegood
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 8:19 AM
1 mom liked this

True, but pre-menopause can start way earlier than final stage menopause.  This is when my mother started pre menopause.  Peri menopause?  Whatever its called.

Quoting GypsiSky:

I'm not sure, but I think it depends on several factors including when you first started your menstrul cycles and even genetics. My guess would be you're a bit young for it to be that, but that's just a guess. Ask your OB... he or she would have the best answer :)

celestegood
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 8:19 AM
This is what I recommend!

Quoting LindaClement:

36 is not out of range...

If you have biological aunts, older sisters and your mom's around, ask them when it started --it tends to run in families.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aidensmomma508
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:22 AM

I'm not sure but my period was early this month I was wodmering the same thing I'm 37

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)