Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead

Just got down watching the documentary and I really want to start juicing. Anyone have a juicer they'd recommend? And where is the cheapest place to shop for fruits and veggies?
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 4:40 PM
Replies (11-13):
GypsiSky
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 2:25 PM
1 mom liked this

That documentary was awesome! I don't use a juicer because my Vitamix can blend a brick smooth and creamy, lol. And that way I'm getting all of the vitamins and nutrients.

I have a wholesale produce guy.

lifeforchrist
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 2:28 PM

i bought an omega. Ive never been healthier! My juicer has a high yield so its not nearly as costly as it is for most people

lifeforchrist
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 2:29 PM

I agree with you. A lot of moms i know harp about fixing themselves by just eating without acknowledging the changes in toxin exposure and soil depletion. But i have never heard of Moringa Oleifera before

Quoting TiffanyD78:

If your looking to be healthy or lose weight look into the benefits of Moringa Oleifera. Most people struggle because they lack nutrients that are in today's foods. Even our most healthiest fruits and vegetables lack nutrients than they did 4 decades ago due to soil depletion. My family and I drin Moringa everyday (from Zija) which is PURE nutrition. There is also a tea and its a detox. We all eat and breathe toxins everyday, which is why it's important to rid our bodies of it. For weight loss, people will eat properly and exercise to lose weight which is awesome, but some hit a wall and just can't lose the weight and become frustrated. If you aren't detoxing your liver, fat builds up because it has no where to go. Just keep those things in mind. Our bodies were designed for pure nutrition, not fad diets. If they worked, everyone would be doing it. If you would like more info, I would be more than happy to help you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN