Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

upset stomach daily... any ideas??

Posted by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 12:50 PM
  • 6 Replies
I'm NOT pregnant. I had a tubal ligation back in 2011. So I know that's not it. I don't have insurance to see a doctor and I'm not sure what is going on with us, my husband deals with the same thing.... it's just weird. I get nauseated daily, and it doesn't go away until I vomit, but sometimes I still feel nauseous after vomiting. It's usually in the morning but often throughout the day. My mom is getting worried because she thinks it's something in our water.... We bathe and wash dishes in it but don't drink it.... if that's the case I'm worried for our kids... but they seem fine... how could I get it tested? If it's not the water, what else could it be? Nausea is a symptom for so many things... :(
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 12:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Bleacheddecay
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 7:20 PM

Have you tried probiotics?

akLiLmama907
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:03 PM

Quoting Bleacheddecay:

Have you tried probiotics?

Only when I did an herbal cleanse from advocare, I felt a lot better for a while after that, i just thought it was the cleanse that made me feel better.....  I have another one I intend to use as soon as I can get a couple products I need to use  with the cleanse....  it's been about a year since my last cleanse....

Alyson121
by Alyson on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:09 PM

Are you taking any medications? And i agree with the first comment about probitoics as well. Also, i could be the water as your mother suggested.  It could also be food you're consuming.  

akLiLmama907
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:29 AM

Quoting Alyson121:

Are you taking any medications? And i agree with the first comment about probitoics as well. Also, i could be the water as your mother suggested.  It could also be food you're consuming.  

No medications either, I do take multivitamins but that all and never made me sick as long as I eat first... 

I may have to suck it up and see what I can do about getting seen.... Just don't want to pay out of pocket, but I may need to. 

alc4evermom
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:27 PM

Food allergies?

LindaClement
by Gold Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 2:41 AM

Your tubal might not be the guarantee you were hoping for...

Boil your water for 5 whole minutes -- all of it, including what you brush your teeth with, for at least a week. Cook ALL of what you eat, including ALL the fruits and vegetables for a week. If your symptoms abate, it MIGHT be the water.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)