Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

I Really Dont Feel Like Doing My Workout Today

stephs5isenough
http://youtu.be/qOfkpu6749w
Yesterday at 12:02 AM
Posted by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 1:24 PM
  • 4 Replies

I just really don't feel like it.  It is because of this that I am already so late in doing it.  I'm trying to psyke (sp?) myself up for it and make myself do it.

Stephanie

Dare to to take the Love Dare too at:

LIVING IN THE ARMS OF JESUS.

Click my tag to follow me there.

by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 1:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Mrs.Kubalabuku
by New Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 1:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Just do it!  Do it and come back and tell me about how awful/great it was!

It might help to eat a light, energizing snack first.  Or maybe do something different if you're bored with your current one.  Just do ANYTHING for 20 minutes, OK?

stephs5isenough
http://youtu.be/qOfkpu6749w
Yesterday at 12:02 AM
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 1:51 PM

Okay.  I just did it.  Only because you told me to go do a 20 minute workout then come back and tell you.  You made me have to be accountable.   Thank You.  I'm glad you got me to do it. 

Quoting Mrs.Kubalabuku:

It might help to eat a light, energizing snack first.  Or maybe do something different if you're bored with your current one.  Just do ANYTHING for 20 minutes, OK?

Stephanie

Dare to to take the Love Dare too at:

LIVING IN THE ARMS OF JESUS.

Click my tag to follow me there.

Mrs.Kubalabuku
by New Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 1:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Good!  LOL  I have days like that, too.  It really does help sometimes to switch it up.  If I think "I really just don't feel like working my core today" I'll compromise with myself and do cardio instead.  Sometimes, if I was planning to work out for 45 minutes and I just don't have it in me, I'll hold myself to at least 20, plus a cooldown.  You know what workouts are going to help you, but sometimes you have to give yourself a little slack so long as you keep moving.

Quoting stephs5isenough:

Okay.  I just did it.  Only because you told me to go do a 20 minute workout then come back and tell you.  You made me have to be accountable.   Thank You.  I'm glad you got me to do it. 

Quoting Mrs.Kubalabuku:

LindaClement
by Gold Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 2:41 AM

Rule one for strengthening your fortitude:

Don't give a shit what you 'feel like' in the moment. Your mood is not related to your goals...

... is it?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)