Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Mildly sore breast

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 2:39 AM
  • 22 Replies
So for about a week or so my right breast has been a little sore. It's not specific to one spot on my breast and it really isn't bothersome. My breast looks and feels fine, I'm just wondering if anyone has any idea what could cause this? Every now and then I will get a little pain in my left breast but my right breast has been having pain off and on every day or about a week. I'm 27 and have a 4 year old, and I also have an under active thyroid, in case that helps, just want to know if anyone else has experienced this
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 2:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LindaClement
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 9:44 PM

Well, that sucks...

Can we play 20 questions?

Have you been doing something you don't normally do? Tennis lessons, or dragging a lagging 4yo with one arm, carrying a new purse/bag, caught yourself from falling down stairs with the handrail...

What I'm wondering there is if you didn't strain a pectoral... 

Do you sleep on that side? Did you run into anything? Might you be pregnant?

Um... New bra? 

Photosnappr
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 1:35 AM

Well I'm a crafter and I've been working my butt off trying to get a bunch of stuff done, which is a needle point type of work so I'm constantly using my right hand with a needle.  I don't have any new bras, and I always wear the same kind from VS.  pregnancy has crossed my mind since I've had some stomach cramping but I had what I thought was my period a little over a week ago, but who knows, maybe I am.  I did take a hpt and it came back negative but it may have been too early to test too.  Not sure what's going on but I do appreciate how you asked me all of those questions because some of those would have never crossed my mind 

thanks

LindaClement
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 1:59 PM

Yeah, it might be the needlework binge...

... but the hpt was probably too early :D

Photosnappr
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 1:34 AM
Lol thanks. I want to be pregnant and I don't. I'm getting ready to move to a very rural town which is great because I hate the city and I was born a small town girl but this town has a horrible hospital and the closest place to a good ob is 180 miles away, not fun
LindaClement
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 1:40 PM

Any midwives around?

Quoting Photosnappr:

Lol thanks. I want to be pregnant and I don't. I'm getting ready to move to a very rural town which is great because I hate the city and I was born a small town girl but this town has a horrible hospital and the closest place to a good ob is 180 miles away, not fun

Hottmomma607
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:05 PM

When in doubt talk to your doctor! Good luck hun!

Photosnappr
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 7:18 PM
I have no idea lol
aidensmomma508
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 10:43 AM

Hope you feel better

Barabell
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 1:05 PM

I get breast tenderness around my menstrual cycle, which is normal. I also get occasionally at other times in the month due to birth control. It's a side effect for the BC I'm on.

Could either your menstrual cycle or birth control be the cause of it?

Photosnappr
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:52 PM

Quoting Barabell:

I get breast tenderness around my menstrual cycle, which is normal. I also get occasionally at other times in the month due to birth control. It's a side effect for the BC I'm on.

Could either your menstrual cycle or birth control be the cause of it?

I honestly don't know because I've been on the same bc for 4 years, and my cycles don't ho up at the same time every month. I'm gonna wait a little longer then test again.......we will see. :-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN