Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Oysters

Posted by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 10:43 PM
  • 18 Replies

Have you had them? Do you like them?

Proud Navy wife, a mother to 3 toddler girlpregnant belly with #4; boy or girl?? We shall see.

Do you have a child who was born in September 2011? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

December 2013 Babies group mod

by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 10:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Harris06
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 10:44 PM

I don't think that I have ever had them.

Proud Navy wife, a mother to 3 toddler girlpregnant belly with #4; boy or girl?? We shall see.

Do you have a child who was born in September 2011? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

bhwrn1
by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 5:46 AM

LOVE

Harris06
by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 10:01 AM

How do you like them best?

Quoting bhwrn1:

LOVE

Karmea
by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 10:23 AM

This. I first had them in oyster stuffing one Thanksgiving. Sounds weird but it was amazing. Then about three years ago I went to a party where the hosts had driven to the docks that morning to pick up fresh oysters and then grilled them over an open flame topped with garlic butter. OMG I couldn't tear myself away from them!

Quoting bhwrn1:

LOVE

childofgod04
by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 12:18 PM

I have never had oysters. I'm not sure if I would even try one.

PoehlerBear1983
by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 7:54 PM
They are ok
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bhwrn1
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 5:35 AM

RAW!

Quoting Harris06:

How do you like them best?

Quoting bhwrn1:

LOVE

bhwrn1
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 5:36 AM

Mmmm....butter...those sounds yummy!

Quoting Karmea:

This. I first had them in oyster stuffing one Thanksgiving. Sounds weird but it was amazing. Then about three years ago I went to a party where the hosts had driven to the docks that morning to pick up fresh oysters and then grilled them over an open flame topped with garlic butter. OMG I couldn't tear myself away from them!

Quoting bhwrn1:

LOVE

Harris06
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 9:57 AM

I'm not sure how I feel about oysters, in general, since I've never had them but grilled and garlic buttered sound like something I would like.

Quoting Karmea:

Quoting bhwrn1:

LOVE

Harris06
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 9:58 AM

I would definitely try it. There is not much that i absolutely will not try. The way I see it, if you don't try it how do you know you won't like it? You know?

Quoting childofgod04:

I have never had oysters. I'm not sure if I would even try one.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN