Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am keeping it up

Posted by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 7:08 PM
  • 10 Replies

I am keeping it up,doctor said I needed to lose a few pounds and is impressed.Saw him today.He asked what I was doing besides watching what I am eating.I told him I am into Krav,a form of Israeli martial arts which has helped me defend myself and been doing this for two years    http://www.krav.com/krav-maga-training/ Told him I am into kick boxing which also relieves the stress.Looked at my blood pressure too,much better and it was a little high at first.Told me keep it right up,did a check up on my migraine headaches too.I have been through the migraine headaches for 3 years and under control with medication.Looking good there too.

by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 7:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PoehlerBear1983
by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 7:45 PM
Keep up the good work!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cmorris1200
by Silver Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 8:34 PM

Great news.   Have you tried eliminating gluten or dairy because they may be trigger?

alexisb3
by Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 8:52 PM

Not really

bhwrn1
by Gold Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 5:38 AM

Krav, wow, that's awesome!

alexisb3
by Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 6:11 AM

I needed to defend myself and it was something I did not want to go through anymore.I was sexually assualted when I was 19 years old and it was not pretty

ablackdolphin
by Silver Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 9:19 AM
That is wonderful good for you!!!! My dh has done lots of ma but not that one I'll have to ask him the differences!! So cool!
Harris06
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 9:50 AM

Awesome! Good job! I have thought about getting into krav maga before but not had the opportunity just yet. Maybe one day. :)

Proud Navy wife, a mother to 3 toddler girlpregnant belly with #4; boy or girl?? We shall see.

Do you have a child who was born in September 2011? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

December 2013 Babies group mod

Hannahsmommy816
by Bronze Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 1:04 PM

sounds awesome! great job!

mnmo3bb
by Bronze Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 5:22 PM

I might look into that martial arts! And yay for keeping up!

PrincessZ20
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 1:11 AM
Wow, good for you!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)