Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

TGIF! What are you up to this weekend?

Posted by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 5:17 AM
  • 8 Replies

The weekend!bouncing

Today I'm taking my grandmom to see her brother (an hour away) while the kids are in school and then later tonight we are going to see myother grandmom for her birthday. Tomorrow I'm decorating for Fall inside and outside and cutting grass...finally excited to decorate for Fall! Sunday I'm cooking and baking my butt off because we're having a little surprise birthday party for my sister! I'm really looking forward to her party...when this group gets together I always have the best time!

What are you up to this weekend?

by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 5:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
bhwrn1
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 5:29 AM

soccer, running group, getting new sneakers and probably have to go into work on Sunday

Hannahsmommy816
by Bronze Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 8:44 AM

taking the girls to soccer practice/game saturday and our 1st market day pickup order!

probably seeing dh's family and maybe church this weekend. i'm finally feeling almost 100% better since giving birth. a water birth..my quickest recovery yet hardest on my body since i lost more blood than normal and almost passed out but still.....getting around ok!

LindaClement
by Gold Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 1:00 PM

Dad's birthday tonight, mum & dad's 50th anniversary party on Sunday.

lizzig
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 4:37 PM

tonight nothing.  i'm not feeling great & my daughter twisted her ankle in gym today.

tomorrow my daughter wll be at church all day.  they are hosting a summit called called "power over prejudice" or "pop" for short, for 10y-14y.  it deals with prejudice, bullying, stereotypes, etc.  it's a multi denominational summit with kids from a local islamic center, mosque, synagogue, & christian churches attending.  while she's at church my little guy & i will get to spend the day togehter, not sure what we'll do yet.  in the evening we'll either go to a movie at the park, if the weather is nice, or we'll stay home & have a movie night.

sunday we'll go to church & then the grocery store.

PrincessZ20
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 7:19 PM

The in-laws are coming to visit, so today is going to be cleaning to get the house ready :)  Then Sunday I'm taking my 6 year old to a birthday bowling party :)

cmorris1200
by Silver Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 7:58 PM

Using the kids free passes to a local amusement park tomorrow.  

PoehlerBear1983
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 10:32 PM
Football and ds2 bday
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mnmo3bb
by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 12:10 AM

Spending time house training the puppy! Church tomorrow twice :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)