Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Bummer, pre-preg weight...

Posted by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 10:22 AM
  • 11 Replies

So, I'm 2.8 lbs away from my pre-preg. weight with #1.  I've been pregnant or nursing since Dec 2008 (other than 2 months after a miscarriage).

DD's 4th bday is next Friday and I so wanted to get down to the weight I was before I had her.   I don't think I can lose 2.8 lbs in a week...but I'm sure as heck going to try lol

by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MissGore
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 1:03 PM

it's possible, just maybe not healthy. good luck!

Harris06
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 4:22 PM
So close! I bet if you don't hit that number exactly you'll be close and that is awesome!!
Hannahsmommy816
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 5:43 PM

that is pretty darn close!

PoehlerBear1983
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 8:29 PM
That so close!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
clairewait
by Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 9:32 PM

Just try a couple different scales. You'll find one you like. :)

Claire Wait

My blog: TheUnderToad.com

mnmo3bb
by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 12:20 AM

so close! my oldest just turned 10... I got lower than before her before baby #5 now I'm 30 up from that low :/ I've been pregnant and/or nursing since Oct 2006 lol I hope to start losing soon now that number 5 is 9 months & really mobile lol

PrincessZ20
by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 12:13 PM
Good luck!!
ablackdolphin
by Silver Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 7:26 PM

I love this idea!!!

Quoting clairewait:

Just try a couple different scales. You'll find one you like. :)

childofgod04
by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 8:32 PM

Good luck and you are so close!!

lizzig
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 6:32 PM

be happy with that mama!  i don't think i'll ever be down to where i was before i got pregnant with my first.  i got pregnant with her november 2002.  previously that year i had lost about 40ish pounds, not trying to just going out allot dancing & i had a puppy i went hiking with him allot.  i ended up gaining 60lbs with my first pregnancy, mostly due to being on bedrest for the last 6 weeks of it.  though i ate healthy not being active really keeps the calories stationary.

before i got pregnant with my son in '06 i had lost about 40lbs.  gained 27 with that pregnancy which i lost quickly.  i've been heavy pretty much all my life & have stayed around the same weight, where i'm at now, since high school.  doesn't help i'm hypothyroid now.  i'd love to be back to where i was before i had my 1st but that's a long way away!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN