Yes, I have been stung. No bad reactions, though.
I got stung 18 times on my right leg and 3 times on my hand (from swatting it) back in August. It was yellow jackets, not bees.
Yes I have been stung a couple times and no bad reactions.
Quoting Randi02:Yes, I have been stung. No bad reactions, though.I got stung 18 times on my right leg and 3 times on my hand (from swatting it) back in August. It was yellow jackets, not bees.
Oh my goodness, that's crazy!
yep! i'm allergic to all bug/insect bites/stings. thankfully not deathly but it does suck!
Yes, I have but I didn't have a bad reaction from it. It was many years ago and I still have a fear of bees and wasps. haha
Proud Navy wife, a mother to 3 , with #4; boy or girl?? We shall see.
Do you have a child who was born in September 2011? Join us in September 2011 Babies!
December 2013 Babies group mod
I've never been stung by any sort of bee or wasp, don't plan to be either.
I got stung on my tounge. Back when i use to drink sodas all the time one fell into my can, i had no idea it was in there and i took a drink. I instantly spit the bee out but not before the stinger got stuck in my tounge. I think i was 9, no bad reaction. And two months ago, i forgot wasps made a nest by the back door, i closed the door a bit hard and they swarmed me at leat 4 of them stinging the back of my neck and one behind my ear. Other than real bad pain I had no reaction what so ever, well i cried but thats because it hurt and I'm a wimp.
See what CafeMoms are saying about saving time this holiday season..
Connect with CafeMom:
Switch to Mobile Site
Getting Started Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Part of the CafeMom family of sites
© 2013 CMI Marketing, Inc. All rights reserved.