Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever been stung by a bee?

Posted by   + Show Post
Did you have a bad reaction?
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 2:57 PM
Replies (11-17):
liquidvelvet
by Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 8:58 AM
Yes
luvcats406
by New Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 8:54 AM

Yes.  No reaction other than it hurt!

CorpCityGrl
by Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 8:56 AM

Yes, I got stung twice.  I had no bad reactions.

Roo1234
by New Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 8:57 AM
I haven't been stung in years, but the times that I was stung I had really bad reactions... swelling, breathing problems, hives, etc.
cmorris1200
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 6:06 PM

Once in elementary school.  

LindaClement
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 9:25 PM

I have been stung by bees, wasps, hornets, deerflies and horseflies.

I don't recommend any of them, but I've never had a bad reaction to any...

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 14, 2013 at 5:46 AM

No thank goodness!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)