Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

How many hrs of TV do YOU watch?

Posted by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 7:18 AM
  • 19 Replies
How many hrs a week?
by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 7:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TheJerseyGirl
by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 7:39 AM

I only watch it when I get to bed really...but I watch all the Real Housewives shows and hate to miss them!

And during the holidays I love watching all the movies!

Bleacheddecay
by Bronze Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 9:08 AM

Not sure. I usually watch a few hours a night. So somewhere around 20 or so.

PoehlerBear1983
by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 6:11 PM
I dont know probably between 14-20...i lay down when the kids do and just watch tv in bed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BramblePatch
by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 10:20 PM
I watch an hour of news in the morning... and then after the kids go to bed I watch my soap (GH) on DVR plus a few other shows I record while I clean and lesson plan... direct sitting and watching time is probably 15 hours-ish.
Harris06
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 9:54 AM

I wish I had a chance to watch a bit more than I do (that sounds bad, I know) but I miss the days when I could sit down and eat lunch while I watched my Soap. I am trying to catch up on Bones so I usually Netflix an episode or two a night. That is about the extent these days.

Proud Navy wife, a mother to 3 toddler girlpregnant belly with #4; boy or girl?? We shall see.

Do you have a child who was born in September 2011? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

December 2013 Babies group mod

Hannahsmommy816
by Bronze Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 11:22 AM

of MY shows? maybe a few hours

of kids shows/dhs shows/football...much more!

lizzig
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 5:10 PM

no clue, never paid attention.  it's my only vice so i really don't care! ;o)  i don't go out with girlfriends on a regular basis, i don't have any other hobbies i can do at home other than reading & there are very few shows i really like so i don't stress about my tv watching.  oh i have a bit of insomnia too & when i'm laying awake in bed, after trying to mediate myself to sleep tv makes the hours tic by faster

ladybuglove08
by Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 5:28 PM
10 while the voice & parenthood are on..4 or 5 when those shows are done
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alyson121
by Alyson on Oct. 8, 2013 at 12:33 AM

About 0-2.  It's hard to watch a lot of tv when you don't have cable attached to it. 

Alwaysmotivated
by Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 12:29 PM

too many, lol..embarrassedanybody who wants to chat about THE VOICE with me.. check here..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)