Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

What are your goals for October?

Posted by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 9:20 PM
  • 8 Replies

A whole new month is upon us! New possibilities & opportunities! What kind of goals are you going to achieve this month? Share it & then go get it!

by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 9:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
cmorris1200
by Silver Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 11:22 AM

Walking 2 -3 times a week.  Skating twice a week.  Eating 3 cups of green leafy veggies most days.

ablackdolphin
by Silver Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 9:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I'd really like to get down to pre kid weight, I have about 4 lbs to go but I just can't seem to get there.  Coming back from vacation last week so that did not help matters.  I have however, running another 10k this Sat, so hopefully that'll help get me back on track!

Alwaysmotivated
by Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 10:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Making a committment to realize that in order to lose the weigh I need to have better eating and exercising habits. Its either I am exercing and not eating well or eating well and not exercising.. If I can get the two in sync, I can certainly do this!!

athorne
by Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 1:14 PM
Getting my 2 year old to learn new words, thinking about Christmas presents, and my weight.
lizzig
by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 8:53 AM

start walking again.  get out of the habit of walking during the summer when it's excruciating hot here.  now that's it's cooling down i want to get back into the habit. 

get my energy level back up, hoping the walking with help with this.

get more organized.

find a dentist that won't rip us off so hubby & i can get our much needed cleanings.

Goddesswillow
by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 8:25 PM

to find my Halloween costume, i plan on being gaia. To not go into preterm labor, I'm not at risk but it is something i fear with every discomfort. Slowly getting back into my workouts to help with labor and recovery, of course only when my body and the baby allow. And to get back into my spiritual practice

BramblePatch
by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 9:58 PM
I had a hip replacement (at age 36) just 11 weeks ago....so my goals are related to that :-)

1) Walking 1 mile a day 5x a week
2) Make it 5 laps around the ice rink
3) Lose 4 pounds
4) Lose the bit of a limp I have as I get stronger

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 6, 2013 at 6:23 AM

Run 125 miles, weights/strength 2-3x each week, 100 grams of protein each day, and lots of water!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)