Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Welcome to the Healthy Moms Group! Say Hi!

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 1:53 PM
  • 192 Replies

wave  Welcome to the Healthy Moms group!

This is a great place to share your beauty tips and tricks, get advice and meet new friends.

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

After you've replied here, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
"Quote" their replies so they know you're talking to them. You can "Like" their replies as well.

jumping rope  Amy

PS - Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk: 
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...   

by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 1:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 1, 2014 at 1:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone!

I'm Amy.  I live in Colorado with my 16 year old daughter and my youngest son (12).  My oldest is all grown up and living on his own these days.  I also have 2 dogs and 1 cat and am a single mom.  In my free time I enjoy reading, shopping and spending time with my family whenever possible.

If you have any questions about this group, please feel free to contact me at any time by clicking on my user name above.  

happy new year  Amy

HoffmanMommy07
by New Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 3:19 PM
1 mom liked this

hello there my name is sara i am 28 years old my son is going to be seven in four days. I am looking to get an stay healthy i need to over all lose about 114 lbs to be at a normal healthy weight i would be kinda excited and real happy with 60 lbs by this june. i live in redding california nd am always lookin for make new friends so if u wish hit me up

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 2, 2014 at 8:03 PM

Happy birthday to your son!  :)

Quoting HoffmanMommy07:

hello there my name is sara i am 28 years old my son is going to be seven in four days. I am looking to get an stay healthy i need to over all lose about 114 lbs to be at a normal healthy weight i would be kinda excited and real happy with 60 lbs by this june. i live in redding california nd am always lookin for make new friends so if u wish hit me up

cynkentayjus1
by on Jan. 6, 2014 at 9:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Happy New Year and that it is. I/we are not yet in the best of health but we ARE on the right path. I myself in the last year n half have lost 113lbs my hubby close to that as well.  Glad to  be here.

Blessings,

Cyndi

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 6, 2014 at 10:21 AM

Great job on the weight loss Cyndi, you really are on the right path!  :)

Quoting cynkentayjus1:

Happy New Year and that it is. I/we are not yet in the best of health but we ARE on the right path. I myself in the last year n half have lost 113lbs my hubby close to that as well.  Glad to  be here.

Blessings,

Cyndi

4littlepigs
by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 7:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello! My name is Margaret. I am a single mom of 4 boys, all under the age of 7!!! I currently live in Middle Island, NY.  Nice to meet all of you!

MomtoAlexis05
by on Jan. 15, 2014 at 4:12 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello everyone my name is Carrie and I'm from NW Pa, I am remarried to the love of my Life, Michael and split custody of my 8 yo daughter, Alexis Nicole. Michael has 2 daughters living out of state ages 18 and 22. I'm very much into personal fitness & health and workout for a few hrs a day (try to at least) I stay home. We actually just purchased our home (futhur away from the gym) :( but I have a home gym so I am determind!!! lol I would love to meet you all and become friends~~~I am also a mod on some of the Spark people pages.

MomtoAlexis05
by on Jan. 15, 2014 at 4:15 AM

You can do it girl,  my hubby has about the same weight loss goal as you and he's lost 50 so far....stick w/ it girl and you'll be able to lose. Pm me sometime maybe....

good

Quoting HoffmanMommy07:

You're Always A Winner When You Do Your Very Best~way to go

MomtoAlexis05
by on Jan. 15, 2014 at 4:17 AM

Wow congrats, this is around what my hubby needs to lose, I hope that you share your weightloss journey w/ us. My goodness have you come a long way!! :D Congrats girl!! you rock

Quoting cynkentayjus1:

Blessings,

Cyndi

MomtoAlexis05
by on Jan. 15, 2014 at 4:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Wow busy Mamma! Sweet profile pic btw. You are a strong woman, welcome to the forum, I am new to this one as well, perhaps we could be friends. `~Welcme~you rock

Quoting 4littlepigs:

Hello! My name is Margaret. I am a single mom of 4 boys, all under the age of 7!!! I currently live in Middle Island, NY.  Nice to meet all of you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)