Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Welcome to the Healthy Moms Group! Say Hi!

Posted by   + Show Post

wave  Welcome to the Healthy Moms group!

This is a great place to share your beauty tips and tricks, get advice and meet new friends.

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

After you've replied here, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
"Quote" their replies so they know you're talking to them. You can "Like" their replies as well.

jumping rope  Amy

PS - Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk: 
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...   

by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 1:53 PM
Replies (191-195):
amykcorp
by New Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 10:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi!  My name is Amy and I am married with 3 children (ages 12,11 and 9).  I work part time and in my free time enjoy working out and reading.  I'm looking forward to making friends here! Thanks!

5BoysMommy
by New Member on Sep. 5, 2014 at 12:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello,

I live in AZ and have 5 boys, 11yrs 9yrs, 6yrs, stepboys and 5yrs and 3yrs bioboys. I gained alot of weight after having my last baby but Ive lost about 25lbs now. I want to get some ideas for healty family meals that can help me loose weight at the same time i keep my family healthy. :)

I want to find afordable meal ideas and new things to try for my family that we will keep as a lifestyle.

thank you.

Dragonfly_Fairy
by New Member on Sep. 29, 2014 at 12:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi! I'm Marcy. A single mom to one healthy 12 year old son. I'm embarking on a journey to really fully live the lchf way of eating to get my health under control. Weightwatchers didn't work, grains make me bloat 10 pounds for a single serving, diabetes is knocking at the door and I need to lose about 140 pounds. I'm all in this week and looking forward to my body functioning better.

I'd love to connect with others that eat a lchf diet and learn some tips. This is completely different than anything I've ever done before.

DomsMom2012
by New Member on Oct. 6, 2014 at 6:23 PM
1 mom liked this

HI I am Robyn, I'm a SAHM to my 2 year old son.  I enjoy running and eating healthy but I am far from perfect.  I still enjoy some "junk food" every now and then. I enjoy being outdoors and paying with my son.  My husband is a hard working insurance broker and we love to travel.

I am loking forward to getting some great advice from all of you about staying healthy :)

whayes26
by New Member on Oct. 29, 2014 at 11:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello ladies,

I'm new to this site and group. I'm looking to add some tips and see what you ladies are doing...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN