Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Welcome to the Healthy Moms Group! Say Hi!

Posted by   + Show Post

wave  Welcome to the Healthy Moms group!

This is a great place to share your beauty tips and tricks, get advice and meet new friends.

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

After you've replied here, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
"Quote" their replies so they know you're talking to them. You can "Like" their replies as well.

jumping rope  Amy

PS - Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk: 
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...   

by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 1:53 PM
Replies (181-190):
bhwrn1
by on Apr. 28, 2014 at 5:47 AM

welcome everyone!

sjording74
by New Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 8:55 PM

I have to start out slow again with the running. I've lost the endurance I had. It's ok though. I enjoy the challenge. I like running, but I don't run fast.. I was supposed to start training for a 1/2 marathon coming in November, but my plans have changed. Maybe next year

Quoting JTMOM422: My husband grew uppplaying golf. Pretty much his whole family plays. I thought I'd try and so far I am enjoying it. I really want to take up running. I tried last year but my knee got hurt and had to stop foe a while. Hoping I can work up the nerve to try again
Quoting sjording74:

I have tried to golf. I never really liked it. For my job, the staff have to participate on recreation days. I have learned more about things I like. I have several fitness programs that I enjoy very much. I've started strength training and thought I wouldn't enjoy it. Turns out I love it!! I enjoy it more than cardio now. I moved to a small town, so I'm trying to figure out the best places for getting exercise outside. 

Quoting JTMOM422: Hi Susan. I too am trying to lose weight. I wanted to find a group with ideas on healthier living and this is it. I enjoy going on long walks with my family fishing and gardening. We are going to try camping and hiking this summer and my hubby is teaching me how to golf
Quoting sjording74:

Hi! I'm Susan. I am looking to meet people who I can get to know. I am currently trying to lose weight and tone up. It has been a difficult task! I love getting new ideas from others. I look forward to getting ideas from others and meeting some new friends (I hope!!)

Marinemom03
by on May. 7, 2014 at 7:25 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm Cindy,44 mom of 3 SONS and engaged to be married next year ( for the last time lol)
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on May. 7, 2014 at 12:27 PM
1 mom liked this

jewelry Congrats!

Quoting Marinemom03: I'm Cindy,44 mom of 3 SONS and engaged to be married next year ( for the last time lol)

Marinemom03
by on May. 7, 2014 at 1:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Thankyou

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

jewelry Congrats!

Quoting Marinemom03: I'm Cindy,44 mom of 3 SONS and engaged to be married next year ( for the last time lol)

ishvisahaani
by New Member on May. 9, 2014 at 7:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi Everyone. I am Ishvy from India. I am in the 7th month of my baby journey.bouncing

2010dj
by New Member on May. 26, 2014 at 2:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello I'm DJ,

I have 2 kids ages 7&4 been married almost 4 years now. I want to be healthier but am finding motivation hard to find. I enjoy to read in my spare time. The amount of diets out there is very overwhelming and unlikely for myself to follow when your from a low income family whatever happened to simple diets lol I look forward to meeting new ppl 

LaniBee
by New Member on May. 26, 2014 at 4:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi! I'm Lani. Married mom of 2 girls in FL. I want to be a healthy mom and I'm looking forward to meeting you all! 

saraewhite
by Member on May. 28, 2014 at 8:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi I'm Sara I have come and gone about 4 times now. Stuck in a rut at the moment and in need of encouragement!

1. How long have you been on your weight loss/fitness journey?   This last one I have been doing for 2 1/2 months but i have been trying on and off since high school so about 15 years.

2. What are your wl/fitness goals?  I want to be toned, I want my bmi to not tell me I am overweight, I want to feel confident when I look inthe mirror, I want to be down to an ideal weight for me (105-110 lbs)

3. How many starts and stops have you had in your journey? I have had too many stops and starts in my journey, probably over 50 but not quite 100 I would say

4. Tell us more about you!   I will be turning 31 in July. I am very short, 4'10".

I have two children, an almost 8 year old son and a 5 1/2 year old girl.

I have been married for almost 5 years but together for almost 11.

I recieved my Bachelors in Health Care Administration Management in 2012 but have worked as a waitress at our local pizza resturaunt for a year and a half.

I am a people person and have a hard time with motivating myself. My husband says that as soon as I start to see progress I give up, not sure why I do this but I seen it this last time.

Anything else, just ask. I am an open book.

Dedicatedmom02
by New Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello, Ladies!  My name is, Kristin!  I live in Ghana!  I have 3 boy's under 4 and a wonderful husband.  I am a WAHM with my own business and a virtual assistant.  Life is beautiful.  I enjoy being productive everyday and creating new idea's.  I love cooking!!!  I am looking for recipe's made from scratch that I can feature on my website.  Anybody that's interested, please PM me.  Thanks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)