Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Foods you should really be eating! Check out #7.

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2014 at 10:55 AM
  • 6 Replies

This is a great list! Check out #7. I have been drinking it for 2 years now and the benefits have been truly amazing. If you are not the healthiest eater (like me,) this is a way to get all of your bodies daily nutritional needs. I encourage you to do even more research on it.

by on Feb. 1, 2014 at 10:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
theresaphilly
by on Feb. 3, 2014 at 8:10 AM

Moringa Leaf; can you purchase it in liquid form or do I have to make it myself? How does it taste?

TiffanyD78
by Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 12:24 PM
Quoting theresaphilly:

Moringa Leaf; can you purchase it in liquid form or do I have to make it myself? How does it taste?

Yes. I drink mine from Zija. From what I heard Moringa Oleifera leaf tastes horrible so I'm glad the scientist found a way for it to taste great while keeping all the nutrition intact.
LadyBast
by New Member on Feb. 12, 2014 at 7:44 PM

I eat very healthy so I am good and I am so glad!

Alyson121
by Alyson on Feb. 13, 2014 at 1:49 PM

Quoting theresaphilly:

If you do a search, tons of links pop up for where to purchase.  It comes in liquid, powder, capules, loose tea, etc. I've only had it mixed in with other herbs so i don't know what it tastes like alone. 

LindaClement
by Gold Member on Feb. 16, 2014 at 4:55 PM

How 'bout some of #35? Some $150 garlic, anyone? 

When you can achieve the same effect by roasting the regular kind for 20 minutes at home? Yeah, I'd be buying that. LOL

90% of these are marketing techniques that compare things only to themselves, or make comparisons that are so completely unreasonable as to be irrelevant: e.g. spirulina has 26x the calcium of milk. So? Milk is too high in calcium to be safe for young human kidneys, and I'm not seeing anyone eating 8oz of spirulina at a time, so perhaps the fact that they're eating 4% of the weight means a weight-by-weight comparison is cheating to make it look better than it is...

Goddesswillow
by on Feb. 17, 2014 at 8:34 AM

with the exception of the animal products and the things that are either to expensive or hard to find, i eat just about everyting on that list

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)