Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Drinking and Eating foods you know aren't good for you?

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2014 at 5:40 AM
  • 18 Replies

What do you drink or eat that you know is harmful to your health?

I'm guilty of coffee...so much coffee that everyone around me says to STOP!lol drinking

by on Mar. 2, 2014 at 5:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
godsgirl26
by on Mar. 2, 2014 at 5:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Chester hot puffs. Oh my word I can eat a whole bag by myself. They are that good its a crying shame.
TheJerseyGirl
by on Mar. 2, 2014 at 5:56 AM

LOL! That must be like me with buffalo chicken dip. Give me a bag of tortillas or a spoon and I'll go into hiding with it...lol.

Quoting godsgirl26: Chester hot puffs. Oh my word I can eat a whole bag by myself. They are that good its a crying shame.

michiganmom116
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 7:31 AM

Foods made with grain products, refined sugars, and legumes are what I avoid...most of the time.  My body lets me know when I've screwed up  LOL

Barabell
by on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Pizza is one of my weaknesses. I know they can be made healthy, but I like the bad stuff. 

Bleacheddecay
by on Mar. 2, 2014 at 12:48 PM

Coffee is now supposed to be good for you so my one cup a day is a health drink about which I feel no guilt. Caffeine and sugar are things I do on purpose when I need a lift. What I am not doing is soft drinks. Caffeine is in chocolate btw and dark 60% cocoa chocolate is supposed to be good for you too.

celestegood
by on Mar. 2, 2014 at 6:05 PM
COFFEE!!!!!!!!! And I admit, I have a thing for diet soda. I don't buy it, and don't drink it often. But I fight the urge to buy it every week at the store. I don't know why. I prefer water, but when soda is around, I drink it.
I do love coffee though, and can't live without it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
psych_mom
by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 8:32 AM

I eat too many sweets, refined sugar sweets, but I am working on it. I kick myself in the rear knowing that I beat this once before and then started back to eating them. Sigh.

TheJerseyGirl
by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 12:17 PM
My grocery cart is practically filled with sugar. I absolutely can't resist it. I just pick and pick all day on sweets and carbs.

Quoting psych_mom:

I eat too many sweets, refined sugar sweets, but I am working on it. I kick myself in the rear knowing that I beat this once before and then started back to eating them. Sigh.

splatz
by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 2:15 PM
I drink soda occasionally .. never more than one a day. But still, I need to completely cut it again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
clairewait
by Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 4:03 PM

My first thought was coffee and alcohol, but on second thought, I really don't consider either to be unhealthy habits. 

Hah.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)