Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

what can this be *update*

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2014 at 11:42 PM
  • 8 Replies

so i fell asleep earlier with my glasses on and im thinking i got a headache from that. fell back asleep then when i woke up i felt fine for couple minutes. headache started again, felt like throwing up, feel dizzy/lightheaded and im hot (grams says hot flashes). heater has been off all day. i did eat when i woke up. im drinking water.

Thanks everyone. i will be making a doc appt to see whats going on. i felt better when i fell asleep or sometime before falling asleep.

by on Mar. 15, 2014 at 11:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
celestegood
by on Mar. 16, 2014 at 1:48 AM
Hugs! Feel better soon. Could it be low blood sugar?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
michiganmom116
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 8:01 AM

a migraine, a fever that's going to start, inner ear infection, sinus infection....any number of things.

Barabell
by on Mar. 16, 2014 at 12:42 PM

From your picture, you look too young to have a hot flash. I did have them when I was pregnant, but I don't know what else would cause one.

I think you could have been fighting something off with a combination of the glasses hurting your eyes. If I was in your place, I would also drink a lot of water and rest until feeling better. If the symptoms worsen, I would see a doctor.

psych_mom
by on Mar. 16, 2014 at 12:53 PM

You could have a migraine or just another type of headache. There are headaches that cause fevers themselves. You could have had low blood sugar which can cause the dizzy/lightheadness, headache and feeling of being hot.

ILovemyPaulie
by on Mar. 16, 2014 at 12:56 PM

I doubt it's hot flashes, Have your blood pressure checked ASAP though. It may be low or high blood pressure. Most drug stores have the machine if you don't want to go right to a Dr. right away. Hope you feel better soon :)

momofnatalie
by on Mar. 16, 2014 at 3:09 PM

I agree, drink more fluids and if you don't feel better, call your Dr. 

splatz
by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 7:52 AM
Hmm.. I was thinking blood sugar or migraine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barabell
by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 4:10 PM
Please update us after the doctor appointment. I hope you are feeling better since the weekend.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)