Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Looking for a fitness buddy!

Posted by on Mar. 29, 2014 at 9:56 AM
  • 8 Replies

I have recently started eating better and watching my portions and I would like to start exercising on a regular basis but I just can't seem to start motivated to work out!! I know I should but then I get busy or something comes up and I run out of time (insert another excuse here lol). So I thought if I had someone to keep me on track it might help me to start on top of things and keep me accountable. If anyone is interested, please reply or send me a PM.

treadmill

by on Mar. 29, 2014 at 9:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
saraewhite
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 7:29 PM

I am just starting out on my fitness journey tomorrow! I would help keep you accountable if you would like? Do you have an MFP account?

jessicaaris
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:19 AM

I do but I haven't been in there in forever!! I will get in there and reactive it or whatever. What is your username on MFP? You can PM me if you would prefer.

Quoting saraewhite:

I am just starting out on my fitness journey tomorrow! I would help keep you accountable if you would like? Do you have an MFP account?

JTMOM422
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:23 AM

I am like you. I find any excuse. I like the idea of a fitness buddy to keep me on track 

saraewhite
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:47 AM

Sounds like a plan!!!! My username is saraewhite2009

Quoting jessicaaris:

I do but I haven't been in there in forever!! I will get in there and reactive it or whatever. What is your username on MFP? You can PM me if you would prefer.

Quoting saraewhite:

saraewhite
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:48 AM

I would love to help you if you like. Do you have an MFP account?

Quoting JTMOM422:

I am like you. I find any excuse. I like the idea of a fitness buddy to keep me on track 

JTMOM422
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:49 AM

No. What is this?

Quoting saraewhite:

Quoting JTMOM422:

saraewhite
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:53 AM

It's called myfitnesspal.com. It helps youtrack your food andcalories plus has tons of support. If you do get an account my username is saraewhite2009. It is completley free as well!

Quoting JTMOM422:

No. What is this?

Quoting saraewhite:

Quoting JTMOM422:

JTMOM422
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:55 AM

Thanks so much. I will check this out after dropping my son off to school

Quoting saraewhite:

It's called myfitnesspal.com. It helps youtrack your food andcalories plus has tons of support. If you do get an account my username is saraewhite2009. It is completley free as well!

Quoting JTMOM422:

No. What is this?

Quoting saraewhite:

Quoting JTMOM422:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN