Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

I figured it out!

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 7:31 PM
  • 23 Replies

So I went through the calender for my 10 minute trainer workouts since I couldn't find my workout calender for it, and I now have the next 43 days of workouts figured out!

The first two weeks will be 10 min workouts, the 2nd two weeks will be 20 minute workouts and the 3rd two weeks will be 30 minute workouts!!!!

Starting out with the beginner phase and then after this round will be going to the accelerated phase or moving on to Turbo Jam, not sure yet but will see when the time comes!

First workout is tomorrow morning at 6:30!!!!

by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 7:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kmqw229
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 8:07 AM
Good luck!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JTMOM422
by Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 8:27 AM

I so need a workout planner. I may use this idea to start working out. Love how it starts short and builds up

ablackdolphin
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:16 AM
good luck
saraewhite
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:42 AM

Thank you!!!!

Quoting kmqw229: Good luck!!

saraewhite
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:43 AM

Thanks! I did it this way because I always try to go full throttle at first and end up giving up right away. This way I start out slow andnot with long sessions so my body gets usedto it and I have a better chance of sticking with it.

Quoting JTMOM422:

I so need a workout planner. I may use this idea to start working out. Love how it starts short and builds up

saraewhite
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:43 AM

Thank You!!!

Quoting ablackdolphin: good luck

JTMOM422
by Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:46 AM

I think that is my problem. I try to do it all at once and then burn out so quickly

Quoting saraewhite:

Thanks! I did it this way because I always try to go full throttle at first and end up giving up right away. This way I start out slow andnot with long sessions so my body gets usedto it and I have a better chance of sticking with it.

Quoting JTMOM422:

momofsixangels
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:47 AM

wow! Your really ready

saraewhite
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:51 AM

That is me to a T! Start out with one or two goals aweek and then build from there.

Quoting JTMOM422:

I think that is my problem. I try to do it all at once and then burn out so quickly

Quoting saraewhite:

Quoting JTMOM422:

saraewhite
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:51 AM

I am definilty ready! I don't want to be the way I am anymore so it needs to change!

Quoting momofsixangels:

wow! Your really ready

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)