Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

wknd plans 4/12-13

Posted by on Apr. 12, 2014 at 8:54 AM
  • 16 Replies
Any plans for the wknd?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 12, 2014 at 8:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ablackdolphin
by Silver Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 9:18 AM
Ugh not much

I still have a bad cold and now dh has it
proudmommy690
by on Apr. 12, 2014 at 12:17 PM
Probably about to go check out this storage unit I'm not sure. Maybe it can wait til tomorrow.

Gotta get stuff in boxes if I can
momofsixangels
by on Apr. 12, 2014 at 4:27 PM

Went with the church this morning.They deliver food and clothes etc to homeless camps.I really enjoyed it and plan on going again

louannwilkins
by Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 7:30 PM

I'am pet sitting today and tomorrow will be church and then I'm going to go see a band and have some lunch.  Monday I leave for the mountains with some family members for a few days and I'm SO excited about that. 

lillucky8
by on Apr. 12, 2014 at 8:00 PM

eeek, feel better, i had that cold last weekend...and the gi bugg...definitely no fun

Quoting ablackdolphin: Ugh not much I still have a bad cold and now dh has it

lillucky8
by on Apr. 12, 2014 at 8:00 PM

planning a move?

Quoting proudmommy690: Probably about to go check out this storage unit I'm not sure. Maybe it can wait til tomorrow. Gotta get stuff in boxes if I can

lillucky8
by on Apr. 12, 2014 at 8:01 PM

that sounds amazing! what a rewarding and generous thing to do, great job!

Quoting momofsixangels:

Went with the church this morning.They deliver food and clothes etc to homeless camps.I really enjoyed it and plan on going again

proudmommy690
Sadly..yes. because my landlord is a bitch so we have to move. Easy version of it lol

Quoting lillucky8:

planning a move?

Quoting proudmommy690: Probably about to go check out this storage unit I'm not sure. Maybe it can wait til tomorrow.

Gotta get stuff in boxes if I can

lillucky8

sounds like a great weekend! have fun on your trip!

Quoting louannwilkins:

I'am pet sitting today and tomorrow will be church and then I'm going to go see a band and have some lunch.  Monday I leave for the mountains with some family members for a few days and I'm SO excited about that. 

lillucky8
by on Apr. 12, 2014 at 8:02 PM

today i got a few errands done this morning, yard work this afternoon and had the kids outside all day, which is amazing, this winter was cold and it was awful being stuck inside all the time, im so glad to be outside in the sunshine during the days now, tomorrow is work, maybe some more yard work...nothing super special planned

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)