Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

How can I get rid of this belly fat?

Posted by on May. 8, 2014 at 8:36 PM
  • 23 Replies
I have had 3 kids and my body does not look the same, obviously because I had kids. I am 5'4" and 115 lbs so not overweight. My last child is now 2 1/2 so I know it is not baby weight from him. What kind of exercises can I do? Pics in replies. Please be nice.
by on May. 8, 2014 at 8:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ZakkarysMom
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2014 at 8:38 PM

ZakkarysMom
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2014 at 8:39 PM

ZakkarysMom
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2014 at 9:29 PM
Bump
michiganmom116
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2014 at 6:54 AM
2 moms liked this

Clean up your diet by getting rid of processed foods.  Avoid grain products (unless you're eating a head of wheat, they're VERY processed) and sugar....both of those things feed a candida growth in the abdomen that causes bloating. 

Drink plenty of water.

Plank exercises are great for core strengthening, and cardio exercises will burn overall fat.

ZakkarysMom
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2014 at 9:19 AM
Thanks! Im just sick of looking pregnant. lol

Quoting michiganmom116:

Clean up your diet by getting rid of processed foods.  Avoid grain products (unless you're eating a head of wheat, they're VERY processed) and sugar....both of those things feed a candida growth in the abdomen that causes bloating. 

Drink plenty of water.

Plank exercises are great for core strengthening, and cardio exercises will burn overall fat.

ZakkarysMom
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2014 at 9:20 AM
And thanks for not making fun. lol

Quoting michiganmom116:

Drink plenty of water.

michiganmom116
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2014 at 1:05 PM

My youngest baby is 14 yrs old, and my belly looks like yours if I eat grains/sugar.  Been in your position...I know how embarassing it is.

Quoting ZakkarysMom: And thanks for not making fun. lol
Quoting michiganmom116:

Drink plenty of water.

ZakkarysMom
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2014 at 2:44 PM
So is it bloating or fat?

Quoting michiganmom116:

My youngest baby is 14 yrs old, and my belly looks like yours if I eat grains/sugar.  Been in your position...I know how embarassing it is.

Quoting michiganmom116:

Drink plenty of water.

michiganmom116
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2014 at 2:45 PM

90% bloating

Quoting ZakkarysMom: So is it bloating or fat?
Quoting michiganmom116:

Quoting michiganmom116:

Drink plenty of water.

flowrsgalore
by Member on May. 9, 2014 at 4:00 PM

Not sure how many times I've heard, it read it. Abs are made in the kitchen.  It's diet.  pizza goes straight to my waist & butt, all the yummy bread type things with butter turns right to fat.  it's more veggies, fruits, smaller portions. I'm quite positive it's the last fat to budge.  That's my two cents on this.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)