Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

I'm about to take some drugs!

Posted by on May. 27, 2014 at 7:35 PM
  • 4 Replies
Normally I don't prefer to take any pills but I am in Allergy and PMS HELL!! I have a headache, I'm bloated, gasy, irritated and uncomfortable and my period hasn't even started yet. Ugh! This is my first day of my staycation and I am miserable. Any natural remedies before I run to Walgreens?
by on May. 27, 2014 at 7:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
michiganmom116
by Bronze Member on May. 28, 2014 at 8:10 AM
1 mom liked this

water w/lemon, cut out the sugar & soda, cut back on grains.  Honestly, doing those things totally eliminated any PMS symptoms for me, and I used to have them BAD.

clairewait
by Member on May. 28, 2014 at 12:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Ultimate Women's Wellness totally eliminated PMS for me.

Have to get it online though.

But truly - my moods were the first thing to noticeably change. All my irritability GONE, and I was BF'ing at the time and actually started making more milk when I got on them. They are basically an all natural multi-vitamin.

Rota
by Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 6:34 PM

You have some major issues that need a little more detailed information. You may not want to discuss all the issues here so email me at foundationsforhealth@yahoo.com. I am a wellness nurse and have helped many people with these issues. Some are hormone related- others are not.

LindaClement
by Gold Member on Jun. 10, 2014 at 10:51 AM

Lots of water... add a slice of lemon or lime to it if you don't like it plain. Or boil it and drink it hot (it changes the flavour quite dramatically.)

Be cautious about caffeine intake. Your hormones are metabolized through your liver, so anything else that stresses it just adds to PMS...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)