Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Weight watchers anyone??

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2014 at 11:05 AM
  • 3 Replies

Hello Ladies!!! Just was curious if anyone has ever tried weight watchers and what your success was?? Thanks!! :)

by on Jun. 3, 2014 at 11:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
JKuney
by New Member on Jun. 4, 2014 at 9:16 AM
I've tried it twice... Well I'm still on it lol! With my first time I lost about 10 lbs and then it pregnant lol but this time I've lost about 20 and am still going strong. I love it!! They have a lot of different ways to do it now so it seems to fit with everyone.
Indy3000
by New Member on Jun. 4, 2014 at 9:20 AM

I didn't eat the foods that they do but followed the point system, it worked out great and I lost like 10 pounds but then got sick of counting points so stopped. It was nice though becuase it really taught me balance more than anything, if i am gonna eat something bad i have to eat good most of the rest of the day

MommyC57
by New Member on Jun. 5, 2014 at 11:28 AM

I have done it at least 3 times in my life.  I lost weight but never could seem to get past a certain point.  You do learn about portions but you don't really learn about what you should and shouldn't be eating.  I used to eat a ton of Fiber One bars or 100 calorie snack packs... but they are loaded with junk.  If you eat good, quality, whole foods... you will have a lot more success.  Google clean eating.  I lost 20 pounds.  Most I could ever lose with weight watchers was 10!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)