Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Appetite changes

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:00 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 259 Total Views

I've noticed that when I am eating balanced and linked, like the book describes, I don't get as hungry. I've also noticed that even when I do get hungry, I do not have to eat RIGHT THEN. I can usually wait an hour or two and feel fine.  I also have started just eating a lot less.  When eating linked and balanced, I can eat much smaller amounts and still feel satisfied for a long time afterwards. So, I've been eating less calories I know. Last week I did not have much of an appetite at all. I was not  hungry at some meals and so just ate a snack instead (linked and balanced though).  I do have to watch the beer though!  I kind of went overboard with that over the weekend. Too bad I love beer so much!  I'm going to try to stick to ONE glass of red wine instead of beer, unless it is a special occassion!

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Juliane_
by New Member on Oct. 22, 2010 at 1:19 PM

This morning I was not hungry for breakfast.  I had coffee with real whole milk!  (on previous diets, that's a "sin")  After reading your post maybe this has something to do with it?  I feel I'm not crazy starved.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)