Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feeling so unwanted =(

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:07 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 300 Total Views

Let me preface by saying mon - fri both my so and I work completley opposite schedules and saturdays I am usually in school from 7:30am - 6:30pm and sundays both me and my SO are home

Yesterday I had the day off from school so I figured because we don't spend much time together we could spend the day together. We planned a trip to the zoo but we got hit hard by rain all day. I figured we would just find something indoors to do instead, but my SO had other plans...he sat in his recliner and played COD all day. Then at around 10:30pm one of his buddies who was playing with him invited him out to a house party. So he got off his game and went out for the night and didn't come home until 5am. Now he will sleep the whole day away until tonight when he turns on COD until the celtics game and after celtics he will be off to work at 2am.

I got his sister to take the baby today so we could go to a movie or something and/or lunch or dinner but he's not interested.

For once I want the work week to end and him to WANT to spend time with me! He always says I am being selfish but honestly he only wants me when it's time to relieve his sexual needs. I am never wanted any other time.

I am so HURT and my heart is heavy. I am over this I just want to feel loved.

He is an AMAZING father and him and my DD do so much together just wish every once and I while he would get a sitter and send some of that affection and time towards me

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Mama32309
by New Member on Jun. 15, 2010 at 10:21 AM
I can't believe he called you selfish that's terrible. Take a sledgehammer to the system!!! lol then say "now that's selfish!"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twinsmommy1219
by Group Owner on Jun. 15, 2010 at 11:50 AM

i agree with first post. he is the one being selfish. i have thought many times about pouring water over dh's system then being like oh my god im so clumsy! lol i know better though he will just wine til he gets another one. hang in there hun talk to him tell him how you feel you never know it may work

Hannahsmom21
by New Member on Jun. 16, 2010 at 3:22 PM

I know how you feel.  My fiance only stops playing WoW when he wants to have sex.  I almost left him but now he is doing a lot better as far as spending family time with us.  It is so frustrating....I wish these guys would wake up and realize what they have before its too late. 

FolasadesMom
by on Jun. 17, 2010 at 7:27 AM

yeah this is my life.

but my SO gets real moody and bitchy from lack of sleep. but yup

computer all free time then sleep the rest of the time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)