Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Clinical Psychotherapist Mom

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 8:39 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 394 Total Views
Hey Ladies, can I join??? I'm a mom of three in private practice in Fayetteville, NC... I try to work just three to four days a week in my office and I've started a mentoring program in a private Christian school in town the other 1-2 days..

Believe it or not... most of my co-workers are not married, and not moms.. I was so excited to find this group.. I hope you are doing well.. KJ
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 8:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
LovinLittleBit
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 8:44 PM
Welcome! I am going back to school to become a COTA.
kjhart
by New Member on Jul. 26, 2007 at 9:13 PM
COTA.. is that certified occupational therapy assistant??? I'm sorry.. I see the anacronmyn but i'm unsure of the what it stands for.. when do you start and how long till you finish? kj
LovinLittleBit
by on Jul. 26, 2007 at 9:38 PM

Quoting kjhart:

COTA.. is that certified occupational therapy assistant??? I'm sorry.. I see the anacronmyn but i'm unsure of the what it stands for.. when do you start and how long till you finish? kj
Yes, sorry about that. I am still finishing my maths, english, and other classes like that. I won't start the actual therapy classes until about a year from now. I should finish around Dec 09.

kjhart
by New Member on Jul. 29, 2007 at 4:06 PM
wonderful.. congrats.. and goodluck.. i see adds in the paper all the time for COTA.. so you should find a job in no time.. kj
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)