Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Productive Day

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:03 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 159 Total Views

I'm determined to have a super productive day today!

I've already mowed my yard. Now I need to clean the house, do some laundry, and later on after lunch time I need to workout.

I've been aching to get on my Elliptical, haven't done it in a couple of weeks because of the tendinitis in my foot. But I think I'm going to have to give it a shot today and hope my foot doesn't hurt to badly because of it.

I would also like to get in a Turbo Jam workout.. Ab Jam and Booty Sculpt and Abs.

The elliptical program I want to do is a 45 minutes High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) and it is tough, but I'm determined I want to do it today. The Ab Jam video is 20 minutes of focused ab work, also gets pretty tough but totally worth it! The Booty Sculpt and Abs video is 30m. So if I can force myself to do them all that would be an hour and 35m of working out!! That should definitely help make up for yesterday's donut bombs.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!! I look forward to hearing about what everyone has accomplished and your goals for next week!

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MeadowSweet5983
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 10:17 AM

How did your workout go yesterday?  Once the boys are in bed for a nap, I'm going to put in a workout video but it's only 1hr and it's a dance workout - not sure if I get as much a workout in that one or not.  Than I'll do another workout tonight before bed.  I really need to buy some really workout videos!!

cfdm3s_mommy
by Group Owner on Jun. 14, 2010 at 12:52 PM

Well, I did the Elliptical program that I wanted to do.. made my foot ACHE but at least I got through it. Then I did the Ab Jam workout.

Today I need to do sculpting, wo I'll at the very least do the 40m Turbo Sculpt video, and maybe another one if I'm feeling ok for it. Might give the stationary bike a go today for some cardio work

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)