Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello.

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:23 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 176 Total Views

Hello everyone! My name is Jennifer and I am a mother of 2. (a 5yr old son and a 7 mon old daughter) I joined this group hoping to find the extra support I need to loose some of these extra pounds... Its not easy! LoL. I was recently to the doctors to find out that I have high blood pressure. (23 and I have high blood pressure) The doc informs me that I should loose about 10 pounds to see if that makes a difference so my goal right now is 20. I hope to get to know as many people as I can! Hope that everyone is having a wonderful day :)

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
coralreef
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:48 AM

Welcome Jennifer!  Just keep us updated on how you're doing, and we'll do our best to help you keep going.  What are you doing for workouts, nutrition, and stuff?  The more we know, the better we can help.  Keep working, and I'm sure the weight WILL come off for you!

cfdm3s_mommy
by Group Owner on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:27 PM

Welcome to the group.

What are your plans as far as trying to loose the weight? Diet, Exercise?

Jennifer_wells
by on Jul. 14, 2010 at 8:40 AM

As for my plans, I was recently told that I have high blood pressure and the doctor wants to me to loose 10 lbs to see if it makes a difference but if I gotta loose weight, might as well loose more. I try to exercise as much as I can. I usually go for walks 2- 3 times a day. I bought the DS personal walking trainer to watch how many steps I do take. I have it set for 5,000 a day and almost always make that unless the kids are acting up. As for dieting, more healthy things, cut out the sweets and soda. I should really cut tea out of my diet too but we will wait on that. That is the one thing I am not sure I cant give up. I usually eat two eggs every morning and then either a ham or turkey sandwich for lunch. I am hoping that walking and cutting back the calories will make enough of a difference. :)

seashore29
by on Aug. 16, 2010 at 6:46 PM

Hi my name is Leanne. i hope your diet works out god for you. it is not easy i was to the doctors and told i was to lose 40 pounds. It is not easy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)