Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would you use this for?

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:59 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 223 Total Views

Graceanne & I were out yardsaleing today and I got this cool little set of drawers for $1.....I'm using them in my scrapbook room & need some ideas, what would you use them for? Here's a pic. I got the set of plastic drawers at a yard sale too....they will fit under my work surface in the scrapbook room in our Jacksonville NC house

by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
lyn141
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:20 PM

Ribbon, chipboard? It depends on the drawer sizes. But, I use mine to hold primas, pop dots, my bling, small scrap papers, etc. Hope that's helpful.

Kristine316
by on May. 26, 2011 at 12:27 PM

I use one smallish drawer for my left over stamps/embellies or themed scraps of paper like X-mas or birthday. Or if I've used a swap, but had a couple items left over.

I use another drawer to store the swap items I'm done w/ but haven't sent out yet, like if 2 or3 items are going to the same hostess.

Grandma2Olivia
by New Owner on Jun. 3, 2011 at 9:33 PM

I put my journal pens in one small drawer; scissors in another and permanent markers in another.  I still have the top drawers empty for now.

mallmaniac
by on Jun. 14, 2011 at 7:24 PM
Ooh! What a find! I use a similar plastic drawer cart under my table for current projects and scraps!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)