Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Activities

Posted by on Jun. 30, 2010 at 11:07 AM
  • 7 Replies

What are your childrens favorite activities?

Mine love going for walks, going to the park, swimming...Pretty much anything they can do outside.

by on Jun. 30, 2010 at 11:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
SueB32
by on Jul. 7, 2010 at 3:00 PM

My kids like to go for walks, go to the park, swim, work out on the wii, play in the sand, sled ride in the winter, and play in their play house. They love to swing and ride bikes.

supernanaw
by on Jul. 7, 2010 at 4:56 PM

play outdoors on swingset , rocking horse, pitch a tent and play make believe,play ball, walk to library, post office and city hall, chase bubbles, play play doh , lite brite, educational games on computer, wrestle with papa, painting and right now taking class to learn rhythme , because they have taken an interest in playing tamberine and drums and dance in worship service

rkoloms
by on Jul. 8, 2010 at 8:35 AM

I have a 14 year old daughter. Her favorite activity (sadly) is shopping

amy31308
by on Jul. 8, 2010 at 9:54 AM

My sons new favorite going for a bike ride with me (he sits in the bike seat behind me.. he's only two) He also LOVES running throught the sprinkler!

heybooboo
by on Jul. 8, 2010 at 6:10 PM

Lately it is super soakers in the backyard, they spend hours if we let them.  Swimming would be a close second for all but our youngest, he doesn't like pools right now.

Angiebooboo
by on Jul. 8, 2010 at 6:26 PM

all of the above

mumsy2three
by on Jul. 8, 2010 at 6:46 PM

My sons are 8 and 5 they love to play outside. It doesn't matter if they are riding bikes, playing ball, swimming etc. as long as they are outside they are happy.

My dd is 16 she loves her cell phone and computer first but also loves to swim.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)