Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Health Kids' Health

Hi, New Here

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:25 PM
  • 2 Replies

Hi.  I have been a member of Cafe Mom for almost 2 years now.  I am a mother to a 13 year old girl and a 12 year old stepdaughter. 

My daughter has asthma and allergies with anaphylaxis.  She also has a syrinx in her spinal cord, which at this time is not causing her major problems.  She has pretty bad eczema and has braces.  She gets migraine headaches and cluster migraines.

My stepdaughter is fairly healthy physically, but has some issues due to her Mom's sudden death a little over 3 years ago.  Her Mom's parenting style and mine are very different, so there has been some adjustment and I believe that this little girl was exposed to way too much violence and sex on tv, in music and on the computer.

Anyway, that is me and my girls.

twin girlsPaula

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
charady2
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:38 PM

Hello :)  Sounds like you are a busy woman!  I can't imagine two teenaged girls at the same time, I know I wasn't fun at those ages lol.

Lb128f
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:57 PM

Welcome!! Thanks for sharing some info about you and your DD's! I hope you enjoy the group and too that your DD does okay with her medical issues and your SD does okay with your love and guidance.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN