Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Health Kids' Health

Tell Us About Your Boys!

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2011 at 10:03 PM
  • 338 Replies

We're so glad you're joining us for the month of April to discuss everything you need to know about your boys’ development, from the physical to the mental to the sexual to the emotional.

To get started, why don't you tell us about YOUR boys!  How many sons do you have?  What are their ages?

As you can probably tell from my profile picture, I have 4 sons - 12, 9, 6, and 16 months.  What about you?

by on Mar. 23, 2011 at 10:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
deedee3849
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:08 PM

I have two boys, Mason who is 6 and Chase who is 3. They are the best of friends and I'm completely in love with them! They are both truly a precious gift!

new_mom808
by Andrea on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:32 PM

I have 1 boy. He's 2.5 years old. He's an absolute joy, and so full of energy. All he wants in the world is go be a super hero. ;)

ccgjrg
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:22 PM

I have two sons Xander 6 and Kyler 3 months. They are my world!!

ajzuell
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:27 PM

I have 5boys soon to be 6 boys.  My 6th boy Austin is coming this Friday April1st by csection!  My boys are 10 Dre,9 Juan,7 Keem,3 Allen&2 Aiden.  I LOVE my boys they are active but are so loving mamas boys:)

braelynsmommy
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:30 PM

I have 2 sons. Braelyn is almost 6 and Cashton is 15 months. they are my everything! They can be a handful and bounce off the walls from "son up til son down'" :) I wouldn't have it any other way :)

rjaffeux
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:31 PM

I have one son of my own but I have 4 nephews. So I'm surrounded by them. All except my ONE daughter.

My son very lovey dovey. He's a climber. lol He's only 19mo. so we're still in the beginning of knowing who he is but I can tell you he's Mommas boy. He's much more attached to me than my daughter was at this age.

Carol30096
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:32 PM

Thanks for the invite. I am Carol, mom to an 18 year old Senior just accepted to his choice college, and also mom to 4 year old Alex who is the light of our lives. Happy to be here!

Stephanie3804
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:36 PM

I have a 4 year old son named Anthony. Anthony is into cars and getting rough, but he's a mama's boy as well. I wouldn't change a thing about him. I am expecting my second son Aiden in May and I can't wait to meet him and see my boys become best friends.

Teeshann
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:47 PM

i have one son. his name is dakoda but we call him koda. he is 3 years old.

Mom2torandis
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:47 PM

I have 1 boy, he is 9 years old.  His name is Isaiah but he goes by many names, including his favorite Tank.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN